Chapter 22

Snow tried to pick Eel up, but he was too heavy.
"Help me Scorpion please!" Snow yelled.
"I....I..." He stammered.
"Okay" he finally said.
"Just a little longer fish brain, just a little longer." Scorpion said to Eel.
At this point, Eel was coughing up blood.
"Sn-Snow, don't le-leave me" Eel said through his heavy amount of blood coughs.
"I wish I didn't have to" Snow whispered in his ear
They made it to the infirmary and let Clay take over care for Eel.
As they waited outside in the big open cave, Snow layed down next to a cave opening.
Scorpion went over to her to talk to her.
"Are you alright? If not I'll do what I can to help you"
"Scorpion, I'm fine." Snow said.
"I know what you saw in my head at the lake-about Eel-, and I just wanted you to know that, well, I do care for you, but I can see that you care for Eel more."
"Where's Eel?" asked Tsunami, along with Riptide next to her.
"Clay, where is Eel?"
"Tsunami-he uh-he um- well he uh-died" Clay said filled from his head to his tale in sorrow and defeat.
"He what?" Tsunami asked, though she knew what he said.
"You're his mother and father" Snow said
"Not anymore" Riptide said filled with sadness though not as much as Tsunami, who was now crying.
"Now we are alone."
"Maybe I can help" Peacekeeper said.
Before anyone could stop him, he was in the infirmary, next to Eel's lifeless body.
"I enchant this rock to heal any wound, no matter how deep, and give back a dragon's life force" he said and then put it on Eel's throat.
Eel then opened his eyes and spoke
"Hi mom, hi dad"
Then he saw Snow.
"Snowhider, come here"
"Yes?"
"Has anyone told you what a great dragon you are?"
"No"
"Well you are wrong, because I just did. Thank you for your help in saving me. Peacekeeper"
The little black and rainbow colored dragonet looked around and then pointed to himself.
"Yes you. You have my biggest thank you. You brought me back to life, and now I can see everyone again. And Scorpion"
"Yes fish head?" Scorpion asked
"I know how much you don't like me anymore, but you still saved me. Thank you"
"Well, your welcome"
Peacekeeper was then getting dizzy
Snow was the last thought before he fell
"What happened?" Riptide asked
"Well, animus magic comes with a price" Peacekeeper said
"Yeah, and?"
"And my soul is half gone"