seven

C H A E Y O U N G

What's taking Lisa so long? You know I'm pretty worried about my bestfriend. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that she finally saw Jennie again. I've been with Lisa for too long; I saw how her admiration for Jennie got her through high school and I saw her get broken everytime she realizes how hard it was to love someone who can't possibly love you back especially when you can't even muster up all the courage to confess your feelings and take a shot at it first. I would love to see her try, this is another chance for her, she deserves someone who will be proud to show the world how crazy they are for each other.

I'm just scared to see her get broken if this won't work out but then I just have to trust Lisa and support her everytime.

*knock knock*

I have to open the door, do I? Ugh, i'm so tired.

"Lisa?? You know the door was unlocked right?" I said.

"Yah yah I know, I just wanted you to see me up close the soonest so you can see me very much blushing right now."

L I S A

Good thing this happened after school or else a lot of people would've seen me acting very weird and soft at the corridors.

"Care to tell me the reason behind this— blushing, Lisa?" Chae teased. Oh, let's see. Here's what happened,

"Jenniesaidhiandwetalked" i quickly said.

"WHAT? WHAT ELSE HAPPENED?" Chae asked rather too excitedly.

"The thing is, I was a mess. I was like a toddler who kept on stuttering in front of her. Can you even believe it??" I said in frustration. The Jennie charm is real.

"At least she already knows you? Right?" she said.

"Oh my god yes, of course!" just sinked into my head a little too late.

"She knows me! She knows me! My Jennie unnie knows me!" I sang while doing my little duck dance.

"She'll probably notice you in the corridors, that's a start Lisa. This is good!" she cheered.

"This is the start of the road to Jenlisa!" she continued to cheer. What? Jenlisa?

"What did you say? Jenlisa?" I was dumbfounded.

"Duh, Jennie + Lisa! You are so slow.", she said. Chae can be a just a little too excited sometimes. Still love her.

————————————————————
A/N: short and sweet. can't sleep. 😩 will probably update 2-3 chapters tomorrow. Thank you for reading. 🖤💖