fifteen

J E N N I E

Wow, did my medicine just instantly heal me or did Lisa just take really good care of me? I still would've went to class but there was just 5 minutes left before the last period ends. I hate it when my days get wasted. The bell already rang about half an hour ago then I heard knocks. Finally! Wait, did Jisoo really knock? Whatever, I can't wait to tell Jisoo about what happened today! I excitedly opened the door and——

"Lisa??" I exclaimed.

Lisa was standing in front of me, smiling sheepishly while scratching her nape.

"Jennie unnie, uhm, Jisoo kinda' switched rooms with me tonight, uhm, sin—since she wa—wanted me to take care of y—you" she adorably stuttered.

I know this wasn't the first time I saw her up close but I found myself staring at her in awe. She's ethereal.

"—I can just tell Jisoo to s—switch again you know." I suddenly shook my head when I realized I was staring and didn't respond to her.

"Oh, no Lisa! It's okay! I'm so sorry, I just zoned out that's all." I replied to Lisa. "The medicine, I guess." I added.

Lisa went in and plopped down on Jisoo's bed. Am I really spending the night with Lisa just a few inches away from me? I can't breathe.

"How are you feeling Jennie?" I heard Lisa asked.

"Better. Thanks to you." I smiled at her.

"Nahh, I guess you're too strong you defeated the bad monsters in your body!" Lisa childishly said and being whipped, I laughed. Who would've thought this bad-ass is a baby.

"Oh, I almost forgot." Lisa said while hitting her forehead and scrunching her nose.

"I'll be back Jennie, I just have to get pajamas and all." she said while walking her way to the door.

"Aaaaahh Lisa! You can just borrow mine!" I blurted. Wow, Lisa wearing my clothes? Am I just realizing what I've said? I mean we're both skinny but she's taller than me so I guess I have to give her a cropped top. Kidding. What the hell is wrong with you Jennie.

"Oooh, okay! If that's okay with you then!" Lisa grinned. Can she like stop smiling? Or else I'll keep on sharing my thoughts about how pretty she is.

I went to my closet and gave Lisa a black set of pajamas. Duh. Everything's almost black.

"You can take a shower if you like." I said while trying to hide my warm cheeks because imagining Lisa wearing only a towel is too much. Why the hell am I even saying these things to myself? What the hell are you doing to me Lisa?

I was actually in deep thought that I didn't realize Lisa was already done taking a shower. Lisa went out of the shower with her hair down and just wearing a towel. My eyes widened and Lisa's as well when she just realized...

"Oh my god! I'm sorry! I forgot that I'm not in my dorm!" Lisa shouted when she quickly ran back inside the bathroom.

I can't help but laugh at how embarrassed she was, while hiding my red cheeks too of course.

I had to ask myself again.

"Lisa, what the hell are you doing to me?"

————————————————————
A/N: Wow, writing is harder than I thought. 😭 I'll try my best to improve the storyline! Please comment if you have suggestions, I would love to hear it. 🖤💖