eighteen

J I S O O
I have to give myself a high five right? I can't believe I had the guts to suddenly declare to switch rooms with Lisa. Even Chaeyoung didn't know my plan. I wasn't lying when I said I get easily sick though! I'm not really a fan of getting my flu shots so that kind of explains it. Besides, Jennie would definitely thank me tomorrow.

Chae and I were on our way to the dorm while talking about our classes earlier. It wasn't boring, I actually love how she gets excited when she shares the things she did today. Her cheeks gets really puffy when she smiles when talking and boy she's cute as hell.

"Oh! Oh! I met a new friend today!" She jumped when she remembered.

"And guess what?" She added. I was just smiling at her, waiting for her to continue.

"Her name's Chaeyoung as well!" Chae almost squealed and I had to laugh at her excitement.

"That is definitely cool. Was she alone?" I said.

"Oh no, actually they were many. Chaeyoung was the only one I can remember easily. There was this other girl——" she was thinking with her hand on her chin.

"——if i'm not mistaken I think her name's Nayeon?" Chae was really into it.

"She's really pretty!" Ouch.

"Not as pretty as you though." She added.

"Yahhh Park Chaeyoung!" I blushed while she's laughing at how red I was. This girl will be the death of me.

"Dorm sweet dorm!" She dramatically said when we went inside.

Lisa's side of the room was actually nice. It was very masculine and aesthetic. It was full of neutral colors with some pale yellow accent. Meanwhile, Chae's side was screaming pink! I'm not surprised though; it shows in her personality.

"I have extra set of clothes for you to wear Jisoo. Can I shower first?" Chae asked and I nodded.

I layed down on the bed first, I felt really exhausted from today. I heard the shower turn on and the sound of it made me doze off.

C H A E Y O U N G

How do I say this. Jisoo and I's connection was sudden. It was like we've been close for years in just one snap. I know I've been a little too flirty with Jisoo. What can I say? I like it when she blushes when I tease her. Her face scrunches and her lips form into a heart-shape while my eyes turn that way for her too. Ugh, this girl is effortlessly beautiful! I was snapped from my thoughts when I heard——

"Aahhhhh!!!" Jisoo shouted. I hurriedly wore my robe;

"Jisoo, what happe——" and opened the door just to be pushed down by a frightened Jisoo on the floor. She was clinging to my robe for her life.

"Aish!! Jisoo yah what's going on?!" I casually asked while I was literally almost naked on the floor with Jisoo on top.

Just when Jisoo realized our position, her head jolted up from my chest and stared at me in shock.

"Yahhhh i'm sorry!!" That's all she said before standing up, covering her eyes, and trying to help me up. What a goofball.

I laughed at her while reaching for her hand to help me up and said, "Jisoo it's okay, you can open your eyes now."

She slowly uncovered her eyes and gave me a sheepish smile.

"I'm so sorry. A cockroach just flew onto my face while I was sleeping." She said while scratching her head. "I panicked." She added. She was blushing hard from embarrassment.

I just laughed at her and she joined me. When our laughs died down, we just stared at each other and I almost forgot that I was just on my robe so I subtly crossed my arms getting a little conscious.

"Oh, right. I'm sorry! I'll jus——just, go back outside." She said while closing the door.

I peeked through the door and said,

"Jisoo-yah, the cockroach is still probably there by the way."

And that's when I heard the dorm's door slam. Oh god what a scaredy cat.

J I S O O

This is so embarrassing. I can't believe Chaeyoung saw how chicken I was. I was just sitting on the floor outside hoping the roach will magically disappear. The door opened to Chae looking down and smiling at me.

"It's gone Jisoo." she said. I just pouted at her.

"Promise!" she assured while reaching out for my hand. I took her hand and joined her inside again.

I sat on Lisa's bed while Chae was reaching for something under her bed. She was literally bent over in front of me and my cheeks are burning up. She has to hurry up. Chae pulled out what seems to be a guitar case and revealed a beautiful acoustic guitar out of it.

"Wow, that's pretty. You play it?" I asked.

"Yeah, since I was a kid, actually. I love to cover my favorite artists' songs and eventually I also enjoyed writing songs." She shyly said.

"Play a song for me?" Believe me when I had to use up all my charms when I asked her. Chae blushed and started strumming. She fixed her sight to her guitar while mine was focused on her face.

You look so wonderful in your dress
I love your hair like that
The way it falls on the side of your neck
Down your shoulders and back

Wow, I didn't know she could sing this well.

We are surrounded by all of these lies
And people who talk too much
You got the kind of look in your eyes
As if no one knows anything but us

I found myself smiling like an idiot while looking at her eyes not meeting mine.

Should this be the last thing I see
I want you to know it's enough for me
'Cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need

I'm so in love, so in love
So in love, so in love

This girl can make anyone fall for her. She has to stop being so perfect or I'll definitely be marrying her anytime now.

You look so beautiful in this light
Your silhouette over me
The way it brings out the blue in your eyes
Is the Tenerife Sea

And all of the voices surrounding us here
They just fade out when you take a breath
Just say the word and I will disappear
Into the wilderness

Should this be the last thing I see
I want you to know it's enough for me
'Cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need

I'm so in love, so in love
So in love, so in love

She finished the song trying to hide her face, a little embarrassed.

"Chae, that was beautiful." I sighed.

"I'm loss for words, it was just amazing." I added and she just smiled at me. We continued the night with Chae singing while I'm adoring her. It was almost midnight and we decided to sleep. I was about to lie down when Chae got up from bed and approached me. I was confused 'til I felt her lips on my cheek.

"Goodnight Jisoo." She looked me in the eyes before going back to her bed, leaving me stunned. I held my face, still feeling the tingling sensation. I lied down smiling and whispered enough for her to hear me,
"Sweet dreams, Chae."

————————————————————
A/N: This is what happens when you're bored at work. 😂 Would appreciate your votes and comments. 🖤💖 Love lots!