Goergie's babysitter

I got dressed and ran to Bill's house,i knocked on the door and waited until her finally opened.
"Blue! Oh m-my gosh! Y-Your here!" Bill hugged me " I n-need y-you to babysit m-my brother G-Goergie! C-Can you?!" Bill asked,i nodded and he hugged me once more, "oh t-thank you! I h-have to go now...T-T-Thank you! B-Bye" bill left with his parents and i was with his little brother and lets just say....

THIS LITTLE GUY WAS THE SWEETEST,MOST PRECIOUS LITTLE MR. MCCUTTIE PIE AND MOST OF ALL THE BEST LITTLE BOY I EVER GOT TO BABYSIT!
Im sorry im overreacting!
We hanged out for a while until i told him...
"Please don't tell bill that i can speak im just too shy"
"Oh ok but why can't you tell them?" Goergie asked
"I told you im shy but i am mute to them and my parent's"
"You don't have to be shy we all like you"
"Really?"
"Yeah! We do!"
Then i hugged him and he hugged back...
Bill and his parent's came back an hour later and it was 6:00
So i went home...

Ok so lets just say after that Bill's parent's trusted me and they letted me babysit Goergie! It went on for days or weeks or months but then...bill told me to not come back because Goergie...
Well...

He was missing....

Hey guys! Im back and im sorry for the short chapter! Its just that i ran out of idea's but come to think of it maybe i should do moon meets ben im the next chapter idk! Also if you are wondering what in the name of peace land (forshadow ;)) and dream land ( ;)))  and war land (;)))))))))))) is happening why are you not posting!?!?!? Well one word...

STORAGE!

-_- ok i have to go....bye! 😇🐕😴🐼🐀🐱🐭☁🎭☁🎆🌈🎭☁🍃🌙🐭🌙🐭🐰🐁☁🐭🐼🐁🐕☁🐀😇😴🌍🐈🐆🐕🐇🐁🐀🐬🐦🐼🐯🐰🐹🐭🐺🐶🐱🎁🎉🎆🎭🍃🌈☁🌙🌠