4. day 1

Ash's pov (15)

Well I completely forgot my birthday. But Misty, Brock and Gary didn't, well Gary... I think he forgot. They gave me all sort of things. Misty gave me a lure which looked like a mini her. Brock gave me his scecret recipe for the best pokemon food, but I can't share it with anyone. And Gary gave me...

A handshake... and some money.
"So Ash what are the plans for today?" Asked Misty. "I wanted to visit my mom she called me earlier this morning." "Sounds like fun! From Viridian to Pallet shouldn't take that long." Says Misty excited.

As we were walking I was thinking about Misty. I still can't believe she won't be traveling with us anymore. I still remember the good old times.

"Misty can you explain to me why my white shirt is pink?" I said with an irritated look. "But it looks so much better that way." "Just answer the question..." Don't be mad at her, don't be mad at her, DON'T BE MAD AT HER. "I wanted you to wear some pink clothes." She stuck her tung out at me.

"Ash Ketchum you sure are an idiot." She facepalmed as she sees what I've done to our dinner. I ate all of it. "Hey a pokemon master needs to eat... a lot." I said patting my belly. "I swear to Arceus..." Misty walked away.

"Hello earth to Ash? You've been staring at me for ages." Said Misty with a slight blush. "Oh I... sorry I was thinking." I said embarrassed. "Oh Misty I was thinking about our future kids!" Said Gary in a high pitched voice. "Oak you're dead!" I was completely red pikachu hopped off and I ran after him. "Pika..." "I'm with you pikachu." Said Brock. They both sighed. Misty on the other hand was thinking what just happend.

5 minutes later.

"Why Ash, why?" Said Gary in a sad tone. I know he's not hurt. "Why are you so annoying." "Why am I annoying? Is it because I'm telling the truth?" Misty and I became red. "Shut up." I was so embarrassed.

It was dead silent, so I tried to talk to Misty. "Hey-uh Misty what is it like to take over the gym." She gave me a sad look, but then she spoke. "It's really an honor, and I think It would be fun to meet other trainers with the same goal as you Ash." She smiled. God what is that feeling in my belly.

As we arrived in Pallet town. We went straight to my mom. I got my keys and unlocked the door. "Mom! I'm home." There's no one here. "Hey Ash there's a not on the kitchen table." Brock picked up the note and read. "Dear Ash, I'm currently at Professor Oak's lab. Please come as soon as possible. "I guess we'll be going to gramps!" We were about to leave but Misty had to ask something to her sisters first.

We arrived at Professor Oak' lab. "Hello gramps! You here?"

Suddenly the lights went on. "Surprise!" It was a little surprise party. "Mom you shouldn't have." Walked over and hugged my mom. "Oh look at you already 15." She kissed my cheek. "Ash can you introduce me to your friend." "Yeah mom this is Brock, mom Brock he's the Pewter city gym leader." "It's great to finally meet you Brock, I've heard a lot of things from Ash." "Likewise Mrs.Ketchum." they shook their hands. "So who wants cake!"

As we ate our cake I wondered why it took so long for Misty to come here. "Hey Brock I'm going to Misty's house, I'm kinda worried." "Ok I'll co..." Gary stopped Brock and shook his head.

I arrived at Misty's house and knocked on her door. "Oh hey Ash, Misty's upstairs." Said Daisy, and she let me in. I walked upstairs to her room. I knocked on her door. "Misty you there?" "Come in." I opened the door and saw her looking through an old photobook. On one picture I saw a little boy and girl having a food fight.

"Hey I remember that." I said while sitting next to her. "You really haven't changed a bit Ash, you're still that little innocent boy." She said with a small smile. "Well I'm not little anymore I'm taller than you now. And you haven't changed either." She looked at me with a confused look. "Ow? How so?" "Well,, you're always irritated when I do something wrong, which is kinda funny. You're always there to help your friends and pokemon. And you're not afraid to stand up for yourself." I swear to Arceus I saw a faint blush on her face.

"You want to go to the lab?" She didn't reply she just stared at me. "Uhm Misty... you ok?" "Huh oh yeah let's go!"

Glad I'm back in my room doing this again. Sorry it took so long for me to post this 😢