1: prologue

Today is the first day of Junior year. 

Fuck.

I stare at myself in the mirror, 'am i ready for this?'. I swear i have the mental capacity of a three year old. Well nothing i can do but bluff my way through the year. I've never been incredibly gifted with book smarts but like i fake it til i make it and make it look cool.
I ruffle my short dirty blonde hair, i stare dead pan at my twink body, still a skinny legend.

I'm Parker, the best person you'll ever meet. No exaggeration. Its a known fact.
I have a twin sister Spencer, literally a second rate version of me but i adore her.
My parents are legends, and like i mean LEGENDS.
I have an incredible friend group who make every day a new incredible adventure.
What can i say, i'm a lucky kid. I love life. Except school but that is every single freaking teenager.

I grab my cheer stuff and my bag and head down to the kitchen. Spencer has already left for school, she is organised like that. I quickly shove my sweats and jumper on whilst making an iced coffee, and brushing my teeth. What can i say, i'm pretty and talented. I put three ice cubes in my caffeine infested water with gorgeously milked almonds and screw the lid on tight.

I'm extra. You'll get used to it.

I scurried around and grab my keys, racing out the door to my car. I legit have 20 minutes to get to class but i'm pretty good at driving through reds extremely safely.
In the car i jam out to Shawn Mendes, nothing unusual. He is a god. We'd be a power couple.

I get to school and run into class. Drama. Spencer is sitting in the front row, she rolls her eyes as i walk past because i'm obviously 5 minutes late, but like it's not my fault i'm an adorable insomniac.

So something i should add, Im not narcissistic, I just don't give a shit what others think of me and i'm unapologetically me at this point. I hid my sexuality for the longest time, I didn't hide it well, but i told everyone i was straight. No one believed me as much as i believed me. Now i'm out. I am me, I don't let my sexuality dictate who i am or who i should be. I'm pretty content. Well i was, that all got fucked by a drill and thrown into a brick wall didn't it, but i'll get there...

Class goes forever and a half and finally it's first break and i sit with my bitches while i eat a Spinach and Ricotta roll, the usual. Daphne, my equally as dumb best friend, she knows me like know one else and we just click, same with Brit, Spencer's best friend and like my other freaking sister. Sasha, my girl for all goss and crazy ass info. Ethan, my straight best friend, a blessing to the planet and my first love and Lesley, he is the funniest kid i've ever met and we always joke that his parents hate him because of his name but i actually kinda vibe with it so it's good.

Everyone is having the best time, as per usual. I'm not hating Junior year, It's new but the same in so many different ways. The work is obviously harder but like i don't listen anyway.

Sasha is whispering some Freshman year drama in my year as i see this boy walk into the cafeteria. He's got to be new, i've never seen him before. He has Dark brown hair, freckles across his nose, a septum piercing, a chiseled jaw, broad shoulders, he's wearing all black, a band tee and ripped black jeans. oof, kinda goth but still oof. Definitely never seen him before, I'd remember a boner like this.

'Who is he?' I whisper to Sasha.
'Who?'
'Him!'
She scans the room.
'I don't know, but i wanna!'
'How don't you know, you know everything?'
'I'm disappointed too, okay!'
We giggle.

Everyone's heads are turning to this boy, He has legit set this whole cafeteria into a shock. Everyone, is staring. He walks confidently through the room and pushes his way through the double doors to enter the hall.
OOF, kinda moody but OOF.

I turn to my left and Daphne is gone, shocked i turn back to the door and see her running after him through the double doors.
She's dumb but she sure is smart.

Everyone at the table is talking about him, Everyone at the school is talking about him.

At lunch i report back with the gang to see if anyone had class with him.
'He disappeared when i ran after him, First time i ran in a while and it was for nothing'
Daphne is someone who is hilarious, when she's not trying to be, but so not funny when she is.
'Okay i had zero classes with mystery man, Spencer, Brit, you had any sightings of the suspect?'

no and no.
no one had class with him.

'He must be a Senior' Ethan explains.
'Hot' Sasha, Spencer, Brit, Daphne and i all day simultaneously, it's a gift.
'Took the words right out of my mouth' Lesley smirked, we all laughed and punched him in the arm.
'Okay, OKAY! I'm not funny, but this punching thing has to stop!' he giggled.

Later, i walked out back to the teachers parking area. I park in their lot because i'm a bit of a favourite with the teachers and there is always heaps more parks. As i'm juggling my keys walking out to my car, i look up and see a guy leaning on the front bumper of my car, smoking.

'hey, you mind?' i shouted ahead.

and before i can take a breathe, he turned round and holy poodle on a tricycle, it's the mystery boy. He smirks, That's a cute ass smile.

'Sorry, never mind. Thought you were someone else' I explain trying to claw my way out of this grave i just dug.
'Nah i'm sorry, thought this was a teachers car' he said with a FREAKING BRITISH ACCENT. This shit ain't legal, i swear.
'What teacher?' i nervously giggle.
'Don't care, they all suck'
'Maybe it's just you that sucks?' i try to sarcastically joke, WHAT THE! why! why be funny parker! you just insulted the ghost boy that only you have spoken to at this point. I close my eyes fast in shock by what i said, when i opened them he would have puffed into a ghostly smoke and disappeared, never i duly a ghost!

i open my eyes. He's still there. Smiling?

'You're funny, but your wrong'
I blush, Can't help it, i'm weak.
'I'm sorry about the car, i'll lean on another next time.'
'Nah, you're cute, you can lean on mine if it makes life easier.' i smirk.

He put out his cigarette but and giggled as he walked away.

SHIT, i didn't ask his name, and i freaking flirted with him.

'Wait, Your name?' i shouted.
While walking off he stuck his middle finger in the sky. OKAY, he's funny, he speaks and has a British accent. I'm gonna pick out a ring tonight. No joke.

I get in my car and drive home. I'm not speeding which is new.

I need to know Mystery Boys name. Pronto.

As i get out of my car, my phones text tone beeped, vibrating my phone and forcing me to drop my bag. I grunt in utter annoyance and look down at my phone.

Friend Request: Lance Myers

I swiped right on the notification and guess who it was. Mys-i wanna sucks you off-tery boy.

~
so this is a tester chapter, idk if anyone will want me to continue on with this book so, if you guys are interested let me know :) lots of love.

ps. this story will go down a 'mystery' road and have crazy daring, maybe dark storylines if you want it to continue :)

PLS VOTE FOR THIS STORY X