15.

Dane

Dane

"Why are you after me!" I yelled angrily and tried getting his arm off my neck.

Bill didn't answer but just climbed on top of a dumpster. He pulled me up roughly and pulled a ladder down, making me go first.

I glared at him angrily and climbed the ladder. I felt him under me and I thought of something.

I climbed higher where I almost reached the rooftop and kicked Bill in the face. The drop was about fifteen feet and he landed on is back.

I saw blood gurgling out of his mouth and I frowned.

He sat up, coughing the blood out. My eyes widened and couldn't believe he could still get up immediately.

I quickly climbed up the ladder and rolled on to the roof. There was a guy frowning at me.

"Please I need your help! There's some guy trying to kill me!" I yell.

The guy rubbed his face tiredly and helped me up.

"T-thank you but is there anywhere I could hide?" I stutter nervously. I heard the sound of the ladder hitting the brick walls.

As I was about to run, the guy grabbed me and restrained me.

Bill finally came up. His mouth was bloody and so were his clothes.

"Thanks Louis." Bill smiles and walks up to me. My heart started pounding fast.

Bill bit his lip angrily and glared at me. His face was full of hatred. He grabbed me by the hair and hit me with his knee in the face.

I wasn't use to this pain so my eyes immediately started to water.

"You fucking piece of shit!" He says through his gritted teeth and pulls me away from Louis.

Louis stood back with his arms crossed.

He punches me, making me fall to the ground.

"Please, stop!" I cry and scoot back. Bill walks up to me, kneeling down and grabs my chin with one hand.

"Why, you know you deserve this." He says without any emotion. He blows a strand of hair out of my face.

"Please, I'm just a kid. Leave me be!" I cried and removed my head from his hand.

"You think being a kid will excuse you from everything wrong you've done?!" Bill grabs my face roughly again.

"Tell me why you were actually going to buy that gun from me, huh?" Bill says, holding my cheeks tightly. It felt like he was clawing into them.

I couldn't talk, I just sat there feeling miserable.

"I know you weren't going to buy it to protect yourself, you were probably going to kill Benicio!" He says.

My blood boiled and I removed his hand off of me.

"I'm not some freak like you and Anwar!" I yell back and stood up. Louis grabbed me again and I kicked him in his groin.

Louis fell to the ground holding it.

Bill pulled out the blue liquid from out of his pocket.

"Move one more time, I swear to god I'll stab this into your neck." He says through his teeth.

There was no where else to go.

"So just give up and come to me. Help me recover and kill Zayn and Harry." Bill lends out his hand.

He was doing that trick Benicio warned me about.

"I know you think Anwar and I are evil but no one knows us." Bill says. His eyes were tearing up and I couldn't tell if he was trying to make me feel bad for him.

"Let me explain myself to you and everything will go back to normal." Bill says with both arms wide open.

I sighed and walked to him.

"That's it." He says with no emotion.