23.

Bill / Anwar

Bill / Anwar

"Come on, give me what you got." I smile and wait for Zayn and Harry to do something.

They both ran beside me and Harry grabbed my neck.

"I know how this works, Anwar." Harry says. "To kill you, we have to also kill your brother."

"Go for it." I laugh and cough as Zayn tried to choke me.

I grabbed Zayn and slammed him to the wall.

He groaned in pain and sat up.

Harry pulled my hair and punched me.

He pushed me to the ground and I rolled.

I got up and ran to Harry and stabbed him with the knife.

His face went cold and he fell, holding his stomach.

Zayn didn't yell, which I was expecting him to. I turned to his direction to see why he didn't yell.

I noticed Zayn talking to someone but no one was there. He suddenly passed out.

I frowned confusingly and slowly walk up to Zayn.

He stands up tall, his cuts and bruises were healing just like it would with me.

But this could only happen if a lost soul enters his body?

"Who is this!" I yell and back away, knowing I wasn't fighting with Zayn anymore.

"I just don't think it's fair for you to come as an evil strong entity just to get revenge on these humans, Anwar." The guy says.

He sounded familiar.

"I-I asked who you were, not what you think about me!" I yell at the person.

"You truly don't remember, huh." He says. "I'll give you a hint, you dumbass piece of shit!"

"I'm one of your victims."