chapter 4: stay away

Jack's POV:

"You want me to punish you?" I gulped. I felt myself getting hard just from her words. No one has ever made me feel the way Kylie does, she makes me nervous sometimes.

I went in to kiss her again when Renee called for her again. I sighed and backed away.

"I'm sorry, I have to go," she looked a me with her huge pretty brown eyes and I smiled.

"Go, you'll get it later," I smacked her ass as she got out of the car and she gasped.

I laughed at the way she reacted to my touch. I watched her walk away and stayed until I made sure she got into the house safely. Then I drove back home.

I arrived to find Sam sitting at my doorstep. He stood up when he saw me pull in the driveway.

"Hey," I said while getting out of the car.

"Hi," he replied bluntly.

"What are you doing?" I stopped in front of him.

"You need to stay away from Kylie," he said calmly.

"Kylie? You came to talk to me about Kylie? We can't have a normal conversation anymore can we?" I began to get annoyed.

"I'm just saying, you need to stop. Stay away," I could tell he was losing his temper as well.

"She's mine,"

"She's not yours, Jack." He began to chuckle.

"She is. She said so herself, she wants me to stay," I clenched my fists.

"Jesus, you've known her for a day!" He raised his voice.

"And how long have you known her?"

"6 years, and I'm in love with her," he stepped closer to me and put his finger on my chest. "And if you try to do anything else with her I will fucking snap your neck so stay away," he walked away and left me speechless. I've never seem Sam act this way.

Sam's POV:

I was so angry at this point I didn't bother to think about finding a ride I just walked straight to Kylie's house. She got herself into something she certainly cannot get out of alone and, like always, I'll have to help her out of it. Before I got there I saw her leaving Renee's house. Perfect, I wouldn't have to walk another 6 minutes.

"Kylie!" I waved at her and she skipped over to me.

"Hey Sam," she smiled.

"Hi," my mood immediately changed once she was next to me.

"What's up?"

"I was thinking maybe later we can hang out or something," I said kicking a rock.

"Oh, I was hoping to hang out with Jack later," she said and I clenched my jaw.

"We can go on like a double date!" She looked at me and I forced a smile. I felt my heart ache because I could never possibly make her this happy.

"I don't know," I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Cmon, you can bring one of your pretty friends and we'll watch a movie," she nudged me with her elbow.

A pretty friend. That's it, I was going to win Kylie back and I knew exactly how. She used to get really jealous when I showed another girl more attention.

"Okay, I'm down," I smirked.