chapter 5: i need you

Kylie's POV:

I found it kind of weird that Sam was so excited for the date but what I found even weirder was that I was too. I needed to calm down before I scare Jack off, or lead him on. I can't tell which would be worse. We had all decided earlier to eat at a nice little Italian restaurant just outside of town. Time was going by really slow even after I got completely ready and I did about 3 touch ups. I feel like a girl who would be out with Jack Gilinsky should look amazing, sense most girls aren't "worthy". I'm still wondering why he even got into me to be honest. I sat on my bed fiddling with the top of my dress when I heard Jack honk outside of my window. I ran downstairs and out to his car. I didn't have to tell my mom anything sense she was never home. She actually doesn't even know about Jack.

"Are you ready for that punishment tonight?" He smirked as soon I shut the car door.

"What?" My eyes went wide not remembering anything from the morning.

"You look so fucking hot, I can't promise to keep my hands off you tonight," he licked his lips.

He looked so attractive and everything he was saying gave me a feeling I've never felt, I really wanted him.

When we arrived at the restaurant I saw Sam talking to a girl who I couldn't see very well because she had her back to us. We got out of the car and walked over to them. Jack snaked his arm around my waist and held me tighter as we approached Sam.

"Oh hey guys," he smiled and the girl turned around to face us.

I felt Jack get really tense when he saw who it was. She was very pretty, but I didn't understand why Jack froze.

"Jack, Kylie, this is Miranda. Miranda this is Jack and Kylie," Sam smiled, I could tell he planned this.

We went inside and got to our reserved table and Jack was still acting weird. Sam was whispering something in Miranda's ear that was apparently the funniest thing on earth according to the way she laughed. I felt a small sting in my chest, I had no idea why. I turned to Jack and placed my hand on his thigh.

"Are you okay?" I whispered.

He nodded and placed his much bigger hand on my thigh.

The night was basically Sam and Miranda talking to each other and Jack watching Miranda.

"Okay, seriously, what's up? You're acting really weird," I asked Jack again.

"She's one of my exes, fucking Sam brought her on purpose," he said under his breath and I watched him clench his jaw.

"You still like her or something?" I backed away.

"No," he said.

We were interrupted by Miranda whimpering Sam's name. We turned to look at them and Sam chuckled. Sam took his hand from underneath the table and got up, dragging Miranda up with him. I felt such a burning, empty feeling in my chest. I couldn't quite figure out what I felt.

"We have to go," he said quickly and ran out of the restaurant with Miranda close behind him.

"The fucker left us with the check," Jack shook his head.

"If you want I can pay-"

"No," Jack held his hand up and took out his wallet.

My jaw dropped when he opened it. There was tons of hundred dollar bills.

"Holy shit, Jack, what do you do?" I asked excitedly.

"It shouldn't concern you," he said leaving the money on the table and standing up.

We walked out to the parking lot. Sam's car was parked close to ours. The windows were covered in steam and I could only imagine what they were doing. I felt my heart sink.

Me and Jack drove in silence the entire way home but I felt the sexual tension building up. He kept looking at me up and down and licking his lips. I was kind of scared to see what he had planned to do to me tonight. He finally spoke up once we got out of the car.

"You looked sad at the restaurant," he said.

"I wasn't,"

"You weren't jealous right?" He looked up at me concerned.

"No, I don't like Sam like that. But you were jealous weren't you?" I looked into his eyes scared of his response.

"Fuck no," he smiled, "I got you," he pinned me up against the side of my house.

"I was a little jealous," I smirked knowing he would get mad.

"What? You're mine," he pressed his body against mine, revealing to me how much he wanted- needed me.

"Jack," I gasped and gripped onto his hair. I needed him just as much now.

"Mine, mine, mine," he repeated each time his kissed along my jaw, neck, collar bones, chest.

I moaned slightly as he ran his large hands up my sides and back down to grab on my ass.

"Kylie, baby?" I heard a voice so unfamiliarly familiar.

I froze.

"Shit," Jack stopped immediately and backed away.

I felt a whole bunch of emotions all at once. I was confused, surprised, scared, unsure, furious and maybe even the slightest bit happy.

"Dad?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this chapter is so shit omg I apologize but I was getting pressured to update and I felt bad so here it is. Anyways thank you for 1.2k reads I literally thought no one would read this you guys are rad af I love you.