Chapter 1: he's not good for you

Kylie's POV:

My head was pounding and I was sure that they had laced the marijuana I just smoked with cocaine. I watched as drunken people stumbled by and couples had sex right in front of me as I laid on the sand at the beach somewhere in the middle of nowhere. My best friend Renee dragged me here, I told her I didn't want to come, but she insisted. She'd never forgive me if I didn't accompany her to the biggest bonfire of the year. My eyelids grew heavy and the chemicals running through my brain made me feel like I was being sucked into the sand and back up. Back in and out. In and all the way up.
"Are you okay?" I was now being held by a complete stranger and yet I felt safer than ever. Which is weird because I never get comfortable with someone as much as to feel protected by them. Maybe it was the drugs.
"I'm fine," I managed to say even though my mouth felt like it was filled with cotton. He laid me back down and hovered over me inspecting my face. I could now see his as well, he had a very defined jawline and dark skin. I suddenly felt again like the sand was pulling me in to the ground and I grabbed on to his shirt, pulling him closer to me. He smelled like a mix of marijuana, chips and strong cologne.
"I'm jack," he said and I felt his breath on my lips from how dangerously close he was to me now.
"I'm Kylie," I said droopily. After staring at me intensely for what seemed like forever he kissed me. I kissed back, for some strange reason. Maybe it was the drugs. His large hands rubbed my sides and traveled all around my body before sliding under my shirt and grabbing my boobs. I bit his lip and he groaned. Soon I felt him rubbing his rock hard dick on the delicate part of me that was now throbbing for him and he began to bite and suck on my neck. He pinned my hands above my head and held down my hips with his which left me moaning helplessly. He sucked on my neck to the point where I was now yelping with pain and odd pleasure.
"Jack get the fuck off her!" I felt him being ripped off of me. I looked up at the blurry vision of Jack arguing with someone. Once I started to focus I realized it was Sam Wilkinson, one of my close friends. I heard them yelling at each other but I couldn't make out the words, it sounded distorted, slow and deep. Suddenly I saw Jack shove Sam to the floor and get on top of him and start punching him. It all looked so unreal, like it was out of a movie. Maybe it was the drugs. I stood up and yelled for him to stop. He didn't listen to me but two other guys took him away from Sam. Sam ran to me and he looked angry. I quickly found out how angry he was when he took my wrists and dragged me out to the beach's parking lot.
"Don't you ever talk to him again," he said not looking at me.
"Why?" I said finally being able to see he had a bloody nose and his lip was cut open.
"Don't look at Jack Gilinsky, don't think about Jack Gilinsky, don't talk to Jack Gilinsky," he said opening his car and ignoring my question.
"Why?" I repeated.
"He's not good for you," he said putting me in the car. I remembered how Jack held me tightly, I felt so protected. And no one had even thought to check if I was okay, but Jack did.
"I'm taking you home," he said getting into the car himself.
"But-"
"He's not good for you" Sam repeated more firmly than the first time.
I looked out the car window and searched for Jack but he was no where in sight. Maybe it was the drugs.