Part I// Hey Asshole!

Y/N=Your name
P.O.V=Point of view
Y/E/C=Your eye color
Y/H/C=Your Hair Color
----------------------------------------------------------Y/N P.O.V
'RING RING' My favorite bell aka the last bell of the year. I'm getting pushed and shoved by all the excited kids who are ready for summer.All the students have left the halls a mess and I've almost slipped like 1,000,000 times on paper that has fallen out of the unzipped backpacks.
I finally arrived to my locker I grab my stuff and head out of the hell hole that we call school. I turn my head to the left to see Henry Bowers and his little gang terrorizing 4 boys. I start walking that way leaving my backpack on the steps of the hell hole.
"HEY ASSHOLE!" I yell at Henry. His head snaps towards me and a huge grin appears on his disgusting face once he sees who it is. "LEAVE THEM ALONE!" I yell once again before I'm face to face with him next to one of the boys. He leans in and whispers in my ear "Can't get enough of me huh?" I push him back and said "Get out of here before I make you Bowers". 'Heh his dad is over there this could be fun' I think as I look behind me. He knows what I'm thinking right now and I smirk as he looks behind me to his dad, to the boys that are behind me, and finally to me and the boy next to me. He licks his hand and and rubs it on the light brown haired boys face.
I turn to the boy next to me and smile at him.
"T-th-thanks" he says with a v cute stutter. "No problem" I say and turn more to see the rest of the boys behind me. One Short with brown hair, one with hella curly hair, and one with huge glasses with even bigger eyes and jet black hair. "Damn that was HOT!"The one with glasses says. I giggle a little bit at him and say thanks to the weird boy.

~Uhhhh I hope you guys like It. Also thank you V much for 100 views on my preferences book!
Love ya
~Anna💖