Part IIII//Injured

Continuation from the last chap obviously

Y/N P.O.V (still)
I walk up to the counter to be greeted with Mr. Keene. 'Creep' "I like your glasses Mr.K" I say "you look just like Clarquette" he scoffs and laughs "I don't know about that" he says "Can I try them" I ask "sure" he says taking them off and handing them to me. I put them on and ask "what do you think?" "well how bout that, you look just like Lois Lane." He says I scoff "Really?" I ask he nods. I take the glasses off "Well here you go" I say while "accidentally" knocking the shelve that's on the counter next to me off on to the floor. "Shoot I'm so sorry" I say acting like I mean it "it's okay" he says putting his glasses back on and kneeling behind the counter to pick up whatever fell. I look behind me to the boys indicating them to runn out of the store. Eddie almost knocked the isle down when he bumped into it because of Bill I laugh a little at the boys scurrying out of the store. I pay for the medicine and leave.
I walk out of the pharmacy onto the sidewalk of Derry, Maine once again. I see Bill walk out of the alley way and look at me as I continually walk toward him until I'm right In front of him. He pulls out a crumpled up dollar "um th-th-thanks" he says handing the dollar to me. I push it away "it's fine Bill it was the least I could do since you invited me to the quarry"
"Oh my God he's bleeding oh my god" I hear from the alley I turn my attention to the alley.
"Ben from english?" I say remembering the boy I had a project with. I start walking towards the boys "you have to suck the wound before you apply the bandaid, this is 101" I see Ben look at me and push Eddie away "You don't know what your talking about" Eddie says to Richie. "Hey guys, are you okay? It look like it hurts" I say and all the boys attention are towards me. "Oh I'm good I just fell" Ben says "Yeah right into Henry Bowers" Richie says "Sh-Sh-shut it R-Richie" Bill says "What it's the truth" He says back "Are you sure you guys got the right stuff?" I say "Y-you know w-w-we'll t-take care of him uh thanks again Y/N" Bill says "Yeah no problem" I say to Bill with a smile."Well are we still heading to the quarry or do you guys just wanna go tomorrow instead?" I ask "Well what about tomorrow" Eddie says "Since Bowers" he says again "Yeah sure, Bye guys I'll see you tomorrow" I say walking out of the alley hearing a share of goodbyes from the boys.

HAPPY (LATE) BIRTHDAY TO WYATT!!!
LOVE YOU BUBBA!💖💖
Love ya
~Anna