Part V//The meetup

*time skip to next day brought to you by Richies glasses*
Y/N P.O.V
'10:13 am my clock reads'. I get up out of bed remembering that the boys invited me down to the Quarry later. I take a shower and put on my outfit for the day.

 I take a shower and put on my outfit for the day

I head downstairs to the kitchen. No one was in there which was expected since my mom had work and she took the twins to daycare whenever she works. I go ahead and pour some cereal in a bowl. I finish my cereal put it in the sink before I head to the living room.
As soon as my foot steps onto the floor I hear a knock at the front door. I sigh and head towards the window to see who it is. I open the curtain to reveal a Short raven haired boy with thick big glasses 'Richie'.
I open the door to reveal not just Richie but Bill too. "Hey sweetstuff" Richie says "H-hey Y-Y-N" Bill says. "Hey Rich, hey Bill" I say to the two boys "So are we gonna go get the rest of the Losers or are you guys just gonna stare at me" I say laughing at the two boys who are stuck in a their own thoughts while looking at me. "Ye-yeah, le-let's go" Bill says while blushing.
They hop on their bikes and stare at me "We-well are y-you gonna c-come or n-not" Bill says "Well duh but I don't have a bike" I say back to Bill "O-oh we-well you can g-get on m-mine" Bill says still blushing but this time a bit harder. "Ok thanks B" I say "Buh-B?"He asks"Yeah it's your nickname if your okay with it" I say as I hop on his bike "Yeah yeah let's get going" Rich says. I wrap my arms around Bill who seems tense but then loosens up when I put my chin on his shoulder "So who's house to first" I ask "E-Eddie since h-he's the cl-closest th-then Stan" Bill says We pick up the rest of the Losers and start heading towards the quarry.

Holy this was long sorry I didn't post earlier
Love ya
~Anna💖