Part III//The pharmacy

Next day
Y/N P.O.V
9:16am my clock reads. I get up out of bed and head down the hall to the kitchen to see my mom drinking coffee and my little brother Alex at the table eating cereal . "Good morning sissy" My 6 year old brother says as he hops down from his chair and hugs my legs "Hey Alex" I say and get on my knees to hug him back "Is Maddie still asleep?" He nods and pulls away from the hug "morning mom" I say "morning Y/N" she says back. I sit at the table and eat some cereal along with Alex. Once I finish I put my bowl in the sink and head back to my room. 9:35 am my clock reads.
'KNOCK KNOCK' my door opens to reveal my mom at the doorway. "Y/N could you go too the pharmacy and get some medicine for Maddie she woke up lightheaded?" "yea ok" "thank you"my mom says and leaves my room closing the door behind her. 10am my clock reads.
I get up from my bed and head to my bathroom. I take a quick shower then head back into my room open my dresser and got a striped crop top with some gray pants.

I put my y/c/h Hair in a high ponytail put my shoes on and head of my room into the living room 10:45 my clock reads

I put my y/c/h Hair in a high ponytail put my shoes on and head of my room into the living room 10:45 my clock reads. My mom hands me some money and I walk out of my house and walk onto the street of Derry, Maine.
I walk into the pharmacy and head towards the medicine section. Before I get into the medicine section I hear 3 boys bickering about whatever. I walk towards them and they face towards me, Eddie holding healing supplies, Stan holding like 3 dollars, Bill just looking at me. "What happened here?" I say they all stay quite "there's a kid outside that looks like someone killed him" Eddie says "We need s-s-some s-supplies but we don't have enough money" Bill says "I have an idea" I say.

I just watched an interview on Noah Schnapp and I'm DECEASED. SUDCUSUDBI love him
Love ya
~Anna💖