Part II//Welcome to the Losers club

Y/N P.O.V
"I-i-im b-b-bill De-"He says before I cut him off. "Denbrough, I know" i smile at him. I turn to face the other boys and Bill"And you must be the infamous Losers Club. Am i right?" They all looked kinda shocked that I knew who they were since I'm well known at school.
"Y-yea, th-this is E-Eddie" He points towards the short one I smile at him and he turns pink and pulls an inhaler out of his fanny pack and start inhaling a little rapidly. "Th-thats Stan" he points to the curly haired I smile again and he only looks away. "A-and tha-" "Im Richie Tozier aka Trashmouth" the one with glasses says with a wink at the end. I laugh at him a little as he smiles at me. "Well I should get going"I say to them. "O-ok we-well w-we are go-going to the q-quarry to-tomorrow I-if you wa-want to c-come a-around t-two." Bill says "Yea sure, well bye guys!" I say as I walk off "B-bye"Bill says "Later Hotstuff" of course Richie says Eddie waved and Stan just stared at me.

Bill P.O.V
"B-bye" I say "Later hotstuff" Richie says, Eddie waved and Stan just stared. "So are we not gonna talk about the fact that we all like her." Richie says bluntly "Y-you like he-her too!?" I ask "duh" He says "Wheezy here definitely likes her" He says while nudging Eddie, he glares back at him. "Also I thought we were going to the sewers tomorrow" Richie asks. "W-we are but then we could g-go down to the quarry" I say.

I'm writing for my other book as well so I won't be posting everyday. Next one won't really be a chapter though.
Love ya
~Anna💖