four.

"Why do you look so tired?"

"Because you woke me up yesterday with your phone call," Philippe reminded Gerard, who laughed.

"Right. How was your date with Coline?"

"It was not a date. Wait, how do you know that I went to see her?!"

"Philippe, Philippe, Philippe..." Suarez sighed, putting an arm around his shoulders. "You are famous, remember?"

"Shit," he mumbled, taking his phone out of his pockets to send a message to Coline.

@coline.lavana
Your paparazzi are so disappointing, Philippe Coutinho
I look trash on every single pic

"She seems okay with that," Luis laughed, and Gerard came closer to read the messages.

"I cannot wait for the wedding."

The Brazilian rolled his eyes.

@phil.coutinho
hot*

"Woah, damn Coutinho, where does that come from?" Luis asked, really taken aback. "Didn't know you had that in you."

"Shut up."

@coline.lavana
Talking about you again?

"Okay, I don't wanna read that anymore, this is how sexting starts," The Uruguayan let go of Philippe, who laughed.

"When's the next date?" Gerard asked.

"It was not a date."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night. When will you two see each other, then?

Philippe shrugged.

"When I'll go to France."

...

@coline.lavana
Philippe Coutinho
Coutinho
Coutinhoooo

@phil.coutinho
yes?

@coline.lavana
I had a great time yesterday

Philippe couldn't help but smile. He had a great time as well yesterday, but he kind of did not expect her to tell him. She was not shy, as he had noticed the day before, but she was always joking around and was not being very serious, so he thought that she was just...going to avoid the subject and never talk about it again.

@coline.lavana
Okay now you're leaving me on read
Amel told me to say that
I mean, I mean it but I did not want to tell you

@phil.coutinho
i had a great time as well Coline Lavana

@coline.lavana
Sweet
Did I just say sweet

@phil.coutinho
hey

@coline.lavana
Yeah?

@phil.coutinho
why are you nervous?

@coline.lavana
I am not
I just
Nevermind

@phil.coutinho
you sure?

@coline.lavana
100% sure

@phil.coutinho
wyd on Sunday

@coline.lavana
Nothing, why?

@phil.coutinho
perf, i'm coming to see u

@coline.lavana
What?
You don't have to do that yk
I was kidding when I said that you had to visit me here
Don't you have training?

@phil.coutinho
no training on sunday and monday

@coline.lavana
Oh

@phil.coutinho
if you don't want me to visit u i won't

@coline.lavana
I'd love to see you on Sunday Philippe Coutinho
Just tell me when I have to pick you up from the airport

...

"You suck, Coutinho."

"I thought I was Dortmund!"

"You would you be Dortmund? I am Dortmund and you are Liverpool! It makes sense!" Ousmane yelled, and the referee blew.

"8-1?!" Jordi said, entering the room where the FIFA tournament was happening. "Damn, Phil, thank God your feet are better than your hands."

"My turn, that kid needs to lose," Samuel said, and Dembélé raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, you think you can beat me?"

"I can," he nodded, picking Lyon, and Coutinho sighed before looking at his phone. He hasn't checked it after training since they directly came at Denis Suarez for a FIFA tournament, so he kind of expected messages from Coline. But he was wrong.

"Why are you sad, your girlfriend forgot to add hearts in his message?" Jordi asked, and Piqué laughed.

"You're not funny," he mumbled, "she hasn't even texted me."

"Oooh, so that's the problem", Gerard nodded.

Philippe clicked on her profile Instagram—he was not stalking her, just...checking—and frowned when he noticed that she had posted a new picture.

checking—and frowned when he noticed that she had posted a new picture

@coline.lavana Amel nous a achetées des tee-shirts ridicules

'Amel bought us ridiculous shirts', he understood thanks to the—shitty—Instagram translation.

"Who's Amel?" asked Gerard while Philippe liked the picture.

"Her friend. Dating Julian Draxler," he explained.

"Ooh, so she probably knows the PSG squad. Don't they have hot single players?" Gerard smiled, and Coutinho frowned.

"Do they? Maybe she doesn't even know them," he tried to convince himself, and Jordi laughed.

"Or maybe you should make a move."

"She is my friend, what are you talking about?"

"Right," Gerard snickered. "You clearly like her more than in a friendly way. Luis said that you were probably sexting each other by now."

"That angel face is such a lie," Jordi sighed, looking at Philippe.

"We are not sexting! Just...flirting."

"If she is flirting back, she is probably interested," Jordi said, and Philippe sighed.

"What if she is not doing that on purpose? Or what if she is, but she just doesn't wanna be rude?"

"Haven't you flirted with her when you met her?"

"Uh...no," he admitted, and Jordi and Gerard frowned.

"Why?"

"It doesn't make any sense."

"I did not want to scare her! But we flirted like nothing happened on Instagram after that, so no big deal."

"Philippe..." Jordi sighed before sitting next to him. "She probably thinks that you only like her virtually and not for real."

"What? But that's not true! Look, I'm seeing her on Sunday. What should I do?"

"Show her that you like her," Gerard shrugged, and Philippe nodded.