eleven.

"Did you really make them?"

"Oh my God, Coline, why would I lie?"

"To impress me."

"You think that the fact that I can make scrambled eyes impressive?" Philippe raised an eyebrow, and Coline nodded.

"Yeah."

"So you're impressed?" he smirked, and she smiled.

"Yeah."

"I can do other things, you know."

"Are we still talking about cooking?" she asked, and he rolled his eyes.

"I'm talking about my cooking skills, we'll talked about my other skills later on," he shook his head, and she laughed.

When Coline woke up this morning, she was feeling awful. Her eyes were puffy and red because of all the crying, and she seriously regretted making a scene for a misinterpreted sentence. However, Philippe did not seem to be mad, since he had cooked breakfast and was as cute as usual.

"Do you want to drink something? I think there is apple juice in the fridge," he said, and she got up, turning around to take the bottle in the fridge. When she sat down, Philippe was smiling from ear to ear.

"What?" she frowned, and he shrugged.

"You look good in my jersey."

"Your jersey?" she raised an eyebrow. "Calm down Coutinho, it's your club's jersey."

He laughed, and she frowned.

"Coline...where does this jersey come from?"

"Luis gave it to me."

"And you didn't think of looking at the back before wearing it?"

"Why--oh."

She stopped to think before nodding.

"Your name is on the back," she understood, and he smiled. "So I was wearing your jersey during the whole game, and after when we went at the parc, and approximately everyone me wearing it."

"Yes," he answered, expecting her to panic, but she shrugged.

"Okay."

"Really?! Like, you don't regret not checking the back before wearing it, you don't wanna kill Luis?"

"It's over. Going slowly," she said, and he sighed.

"What? Why? You don't have to give up on your idea because of what I said last night."

"Look, I..."

She closed her eyes, shaking her head.

"I know I was obsessed with my "going slowly" thing but actually, it's not really something that we can do when the other person lives in another country. Not seeing each other for weeks slows us enough. I know I didn't react well yesterday but you were right."

Philippe smiled and got up to hug her.

"I'm glad we solved this. You're sure that it is not bothering you, right?"

"A 100% sure."

...

"Next week, I play on Sunday."

"I won't be there," Coline shook her head, and he smiled.

"I know. But it means that if you can come on Saturday, we can spend the entire day together, unlike yesterday."
"I don't know yet. I'll let you know, because...Saturday is an important day at work, since it's the weekend and everything. Maybe I'll come during the week. I have to check everyone's schedules."

"No problem, Philippe nodded, and she smiled.

"I really have to go."

"There are paparazzi. I know we're not going slowly anymore, but I won't be vexed if you don't want to kiss me in front of them."

"Thank you," Coline mumbled before hugging him. See you, Coutinho."
"See you, Lavana."

...

"You really cannot live without me," Coline answered Philippe's video call on WhatsApp, and Philippe winked.

"Not really. How was your flight?"

"Boring. But I decided to dye my hair in blue."
Philippe burst out laughing.

"Why are telling me that as if it was something completely random?!"

"It is something random, I am a hairdresser, Coutinho. I used to have pink hair. And green. Now, I really want to have blue hair."

"I can't wait to see that," he sighed, and she smiled.

"I'll call you to show you. Like, in an hour. You'll be there, right? Don't you have training?"

"Training's later today. Don't worry, I'll be there."

"I hope I won't miss you too much!" she smiled before hanging up.

"Is she gonna send you nudes?" Jordi asked from the couch, and Piqué laughed.

"What the hell, no. She's gonna dye her hair."

"What color? Now that I think about it, I'm surprised you're dating a blonde. I thought you liked brunettes," Piqué said, and Philippe shrugged.

"I don't really care about hair colors."

"Small advice: don't tell her. Never. She is a hairdresser, Phil, you can't talk about hair like that," Jordi sighed, and Gerard nodded.

"Alright, Chip and Dale. Can we play FIFA now?"

"Says the one who gave up on the game to call his girlfriend."