Chapter 3: i hate you big brother

Published: 7/27/18

This chapter is going to contain, Katsuki being a super ass.

(2nd person POV)

"Deku...?"

"You're finally awake!~ I've been waiting." Deku said, as he began to walk over to you, placing a hand on you're cheek.

A bright blush began to swarm you're cheeks, from how close Deku was to you're face. "Wh-where are we?" You asked him.

A seductive giggle left his lips before saying: "we're in you're room silly.~" he teased. His face began to get closer, and closer, till both of You're lips wer-

BOOM!

And there came Your wake up call, waking you from you're lovely dream, resulting in You're mother yelling: "KATSUKI, NOCK IT OFF,
Y/N'S STILL SLEEPING!"

"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN, HER LAZY ASS NEEDS TO WAKE UP!"

A tick mark began to form on you're head, you felt like as soon as you saw Katsuki you were gonna rip his head off.

"P-please you two, I doubt she's feeling well toda-.." you're father was interrupted by you walking down the stairs.

"O-oh, no..." the brunette stuttered, as he saw his angered daughter.

"Oh, see she woke up." Katsuki said, turning around to walk into the kitchen.

"...i fucking hate you." Katsuki stoped and turned around to look at you, his extremely pissed, and explosive sister.

"What was that?" He turned to you, brows arched, stupid smirk plastered on his face, and sparks dancing in his hands.

"I said, 'I fucking hate you' Katsuki." You then jumped at him, explosions actively dancing in you're hands.

You're dad slowly began to back away, as you and you're brother began to beat the crap out of each other.

"GOD DAMN IT Y/N YOURE REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES!" Katsuki yelled. He was pushing at You're shoulders, arms, and face, trying to get you off, while trying not to hurt you.

"YOU WOKE ME UP FROM THE BEST DREAM EVER!" As you kept pushing you're his hands, explosions began to dance in yours.

You're dad tried his best to stop the two of you, whiles you're mom just grabbed the two of you and hit you both.

"YOU'RE BOTH GROUNDED!" Mitsuki said.

"God damn it, this is you're fault!" Katsuki said. "Why do you always have to be so fucking childish!? All I fucking did was accidentally wake you up, and you flipped out! OVER A DREAM!"

He was right, you were acting childish, but did you care? The answer is no. Not one bit.

"SHUT UP!" You yelled.

Katsuki put his hand on his head, trying to dull the pain. "Ya know, you can't be that fucking mad about a dream. Are you still mad about Deku?..."

At first you were just salty for being woke Up, but now, the memories from yesterday had came back. Giving you a few more read to be pissy.

"YOU BASTARD, OF COURSE I AM!" You then hit you're brother, once more. you began to yell at Katsuki, saying that Izuku didn't deserve what Katsuki did to him.

"HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA BECOME A HERO, WHEN YOU CANT EVEN BE A DECENT HUMAN BEING.!?"

You're mom was about to interfere, but before she could. Katsuki said something, he didn't really mean.

"SHUT THE HELL UP, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK, AND I DKNT NEED YOU GOT IT! I WISH YOU WOULD HAVE JUST DIED THAT NIGHT!"

Everyone stoped. You stood there for a second, shocked. He really wished he had killed you?! The thought made you start to cry.

Before you could say anything though, you're mother interrupted. "Katsuki Bakugo-" mitsuki cut herself off, hearing you softly sob.

"Ya know what, fine. I'LL JUST GO DIE, IF THATS WHAT YOU WANT." You slapped you're mothers hand away, and ran up to you're room.

"I HATE YOU BIG BROTHER!" Was the last thing anyone heard from you, before you're bedroom door, slammed shut.

~~~
No one had heard from you all day, you skipped school, didn't leave you're room, didn't eat, nothing.

"Masaru, I'm starting to worry...she hasn't left her room all day." Mitsuki said, to her husband.

"I know.." he paused, and looked over at Katsuki, who was sitting on the couch, holding his head. "What Katsuki said must've really gotten to her."

Katsuki could hear his parents whispering about the two of you.

Katsuki couldn't take it anymore. He jumped off the couch and began storming up the stares.

"Katsuki what are you doing!?" You're mother yelled.

He didn't answer, he just grabbed you're doorknob, roughly trying to open the door. When it wouldn't budge, he gave up, and made a big explosion.

He got you're door open, but...when he stepped in the room.

He was filled with confusion, worry, sorrow, and gilt.

~~~
HMMMM? Is Y/n in her room? Is she still alive? What happen? Maybe you'll find out next chapter!

Sorry the chapter is kinda short, but I needed a bit of a filler I guess cause I'm still writing something, and I didn't really wanna keep you guys waiting.

:3 hope you're not mad.

Well then, that's all. BYYYYEEEE!~

~Mephie