Chapter 7: 'red scarf'

Published: Friday 12/7/18 8:13Am

Y/n walked along side her brother, her long hair flowing gracefully behind her in the wind, and the red scarf around her neck covered her cherry red nose.

The boy next to her looked almost exactly the same, his hair brushed around as the wind hit it, and his face was almost buried in his cream colored scarf.

"So, you excited?" Y/n asked her brother.

"Tsk, why ask such a stupid question, you idiot..." Katsuki scolded his sister while avoiding the question, pulling his hand from his pocket, he placed it on his twin sisters head and pushed her, causing a small tumble.

"Hey, don't be so freaking mean..." she mumbled, sounding a bit muffled due to the scarf.

"Well then, don't ask stupid questions..." he said shrugging.

The rest of the walk to UA was quite, the only noise that could be heard was the sound of birds and tree branches brushing together.

"Katsu' look, we're finally at UA!" Y/n shouted in excitement, causing a small scoff from her brother.

"Yeah, yeah, be quite..." he mumbled, looking around.

Y/n looked around, her eyes sparkling as she saw the beautiful cheery blossom trees, and all the strong people around her.

"Wow, ya' think these people are doin' the same exam as us?" She asked, ignoring her brother telling her to be quiet.

"I dunno, but who cares, either way their all goin' down!" He said with a smirk, that soon disappeared when he saw Izuku.

"Wow...look at them.." Y/n said, pointing to a boy with duel colored hair who was being followed by a taller boy with a big smile on his face, the next person she saw was a girl white long white and blue hair and a body covered in scars who was reading an all might book, but before she could say anything annoying to Katsuki, she turned her attention to her childhood friend.

"Hm- Hey Katsuki look, it's Dek-"

"Move out of my way, Deku!" He said, interrupting his sister.

"O-oh Sorry Kacchan- oh...hi N/n..." he mumbled, earning a wave and a bright smile from the ash blond.

"Hi Deku." She said, waking past him with her brother, her once extremely long hair waved gracefully in his face, leaving behind the sent of mango, that was a bit strange cause her hair usually scent of strawberry's.

Deku just stood there, he didn't know what to do or say, but before he could the two were at the door, leaving him there to think.

"She's so perfect..." he mumbled, watching the ash blond girl happily annoy her brother.

~~~

"So we have to fight robots...."
y/n mumbled, watching present mic.

"Guess so..."

"So Izu' you ready?"
The girl mumbled, leaning over her brother to see the green haired boy, now ignoring Present mic.