03 In hot spring, what do you want to do

The moon hangs in the sky and the sky are full of stars.

Comfortable in the hot springs while enjoying the stars. I am afraid that nothing is more perfect than this.

Han Nuoyan lean against the rocks, admiring the night, the corners of his mouth was raised. He didn't notice the figure behind him.

"Little younger brother, you are quite enjoyable." Feng Yunxie raised the corner of his mouth and his voice exhaled in his ear.

Han Nuoyan was scared. He quickly looked back and saw the enchanting brother before, leaning on, how is he (come here)?

"Don't you know how to scare people?" Hannuo patted his sharply beating heart and looked at him with an angry look. It's a shame.

Feng Yunxie raised his eyebrows and his smiled is enchantment. His phoenixes eyes are tightly locked at Han Nuoyan beautiful face. The place become silent.

How was it scared? Han Nuoyan didn't have the interest on hot springs. He blinked his white eyes and rose from the water. He didn't notice the presence of the man on the side.

He pick up the clothes on the ground but his body suddenly caught by a person. Smelling the aroma of his body. Han Nuoyan become froze.

"Little shidi[1], are you seducing me?" Feng Yunxie's voice is low and charming. He doesn't know how fascinating he (FNY) is. His every move can make him crazy. Even if he never likes him. He doesn't care about it. However, he is still uncontrollable attracted to him.

[1] younger brother

Being embraced by a person through a thin shirt. He can feel the temperature of each other very clearly.

The same man, he knows what he meant. What's more, he have already experienced it profoundly in his previous life. How can he neglect himself? In his heart, he secretly screamed at himself. Han Nuoyan struggle.

"Let me go."

"Don't (want)." Feng Yunxie refused very simply. His hand holding Han Nuoyan was also tightened a little. He shouldn't let go, will not let go.

He smell the faint body scent of Han Nuoyan. Feng Yunxie's lips, don't know if he intentionless or unintentional crossed the neck of Han Nuoyan which cause him to shudder.

Danger, too dangerous.

Feeling the hard thing against his back. Han Nuoyan swallowed hard. Damn, he shouldn't become the next one*, never.

(*become bottom)

"What do you want." Struggling without results. Han Nuoyan hold back his anger and whisper. He knew that he shouldn't come to the hot springs.

What do you want?

Feng Yunxie was fascinated. He looked at Han Nuoyan, the little face that was more vivid because of anger. The dull light, the hand couldn't help but stroke his (HNY) face, feeling the amazing smoothness there, "Little brother, brother is so hot, you help me."

Han Nuoyan hold on, looking at the face that was getting closer and closer. His lips parted because of surprise, it is faint but you could see the pink tongue inside.

Feng Yunxie sentiment, he hold his head in the back in one hand then turned his body to him. He tightly hold him, not letting him escape.

"Let, let go." Han Nuoyan struggled. No, he should not be crushed by men anymore.

The lips were blocked by Yunxie. Han Nuoyan's eyes were horrified. He was kissed.

"No, um." Han's hand slaps his back. He was a little helpless.

Feeling a hand stroking his back, Han Nuoyan struggled even harder. He wouldn't be shackled more tightly but the kiss would be more blazing.

Just as Han Nuoyan doesn't know what to do, a cold wind hit them.

Han Nuoyan only feels his body shape. There's a piece of clothes on his body. Han Nuoyan watches someone come. Who is this person?

"Three shidi, you also come to the hot springs." Feng Yunxie licked his lips, this little thing is really sweet.

Han Nuoyan stand by and watch this enchanting make such an action. The face is not arrogant but very enchanting.

He looked over uncomfortably, looked at the man who appeared out of thin air. He saw him in a black robe, ink hair like a waterfall, a pair of eyes like a cold star and like a thousand years of cold. Cold and full of heroic facial features and have a handsome body. The shape is straight like a cold pine in the snow, tall and strong.

He is the third brother, Xuanyuan Lie.

At this moment, he had a cold face and his voice was cold. "Two brothers, don't forget our agreement."