06 Kiss

"Shidi, after the meal, go to my room." The voice of Han Luo came softly.

Han nuoyan look down at han Luo, responded with the sound and then bowed his head to eat. He didn't notice, the light flashed in the eyes of Xiao Han Luo.

Several people here have different minds.

After eating his meal, Han nuoyan follow hanluo to his (MHL) room. When he entered the door, he heard, "Undress."

Han nuoyan look with sorrow, his hands reflexively grasped his collar. Minhanluo somewhat stunned, his voice hesitated, "take off, undress." What does he want to do?

Seeing his defense face, Minhanluo's mouth evoked a few invisible arcs. He really is different. If he is replaced by a former one, he will turn around without hesitation and will never ask him why.

"You have been enchanted before I want to help you get through the body's meridians." Minhanluo faint explanation.

Speaking, Han Nuoyan laughed, it turned out to be like this, I want to marry.

He bowed his head and began to undo the clothes on his own body. Sitting on the bed as you watch TV. Seeing that Minhanluo was still standing in the same place. He turned his head in confusion. "Brother, why don't you come."

At this moment, he didn't know how beautiful he was.

His skin texture is beautiful and exquisite, as if it were an artist's sculpture, every place is so beautiful.

The sun shone into the window and the people on the bed were even more charming.

Minhanlou black eyes become deep, his footsteps walked toward han nuoyan. He sitting behind him, watching his white skin like jade. Fortunately, he didn't see his look at the moment. Otherwise, he really didn't know how to explain to him.

Is it a fire and even his defenses have been reduced? Although he didn't say anything about his own intentions but he is so smart, it is impossible to be unclear.

However, now in front of him. He took off his clothes carelessly. It is clear that as long as he has a single coat, he didn't stop him. Now, he regrets a little.

At this time, be sure to concentrate, otherwise, both people will be injured.

Minhanluo controlled his thoughts with super willpower. His palms stretched out to his back and his voice was cold, "Gathering Dantian."

Feeling the warm palms behind him, han nuoyan not only swallowed but his eyes were dodging. Strange, why he suddenly felt very hot, the warmth from the body, smooth everywhere.

Gas gathering Dantian, ​​what should he do?

Han Nuoyan didn’t understand it at all because if he didn’t understand it, his mind  become chaotic.

"Concentrate."

Behind him, there was a voice from Minhanluo.

The more he said, han nuoyan was even more chaotic. His head was chaotic. Concentrate, he didn't understand how to gather in Dantian. Let him concentrate on it.

The heart is chaotic and a force in the body is rumbling.

Han nuoyan only felt some sweetness in his throat. He stretched out his hand but his fingers were bright red.

A large mouthful of blood spattered and the white gauze was stained with blood like a plum blossom in bloom, blossoming.

"Shidi." Minhanluo quickly hugged the person who fell. Watching the blood on his mouth, his heart hurt. He reach out and stroke his mouth.

Han nuoyan slight squat, looking at a worried face in front of him. A smile in his mouth with comfort, "I am fine."

When the words fell, he passed out.

Minhanluo tightened the person on his body. He looked at the red lips, deep in the lake like a dice. He leaned over and his lips touched his lips gently.  He gradually encroached his sweetness.

"Brother, you can't do this." In the room, an unpleasant voice came.

Minhanluo looked up, his double black eyes flashing a little red light, looking at the people, laughing with evil face.

"He is very sweet." Minhanlou scorned the lower corner of his mouth. The face of the genius of the wind, revealing the evil charm that doesn't conform to the appearance.

He bowed his head and kissed the soft lips of han nuoyan, even if he was comatose at the moment.

Feng Yunxie frown and look at minhanluo, silently sigh. It is really trouble, the brothers rioted, if he is not satisfied. There will be an accident but he, seeing him being swallowed by the brothers. It seems that it is impossible.