13

The night is cool like water and the moon is hanging.

"Six brothers, do you have anything?" If he said that he is the least wanted person, the person in front of him is.

Ling Moran hits the green shirt, the five senses are beautiful, and the ink is bundled. The black eyes like ink is full of suppressed feelings.

"Little shidi, do you hate me so much?" Ling’s voice was full of bitterness. Why, he always turned a blind eye to him. What did he do wrong, is it wrong to like him?

His voice is low, his expression is painful and han nuoyan suddenly feels very glaring. He doesn't look over his face, tighten his lips and his gloom is faint. What they like is the previous nuoyan, not the one who owns his body. They really don't know what to do.

However, seeing his pain, han nuoyan can't bear any more. "Six brothers, I don't hate you." The previous nuoyan don't hate him. Otherwise, he won't be confused by his confession. And it will not be ruined by this.

"Really?" Ling's eyes brightened, his face fainted and the joy that erupted from his body made nuoyan a bit overwhelming. In particular, he was happy at the moment, his face was happy. The heart of han nuoyan.

He nodded slightly and his body was suddenly pulled into a warm embrace.

Ling knows that he will make him resentful to him because he doesn't like others to touch him without his consent. However, he can't control himself and can't control the idea of ​​holding him.

Was stunned in his arms and it took a long time for him to return to han nuoyan of the gods to reach him but he was held tighter by him. He frowned because he couldn't breathe, he Is it necessary to strangle him?

"Little shidi, I really like you." Even if he loves the same person as the five brothers, he will not let go.

Looking at the face of han nuoyan, Ling Mou bowed his head and kissed the red lips that he dreamed of. Sure enough, the sweetness of a dream.

Han nuoyan eyes become big. He stood in the same place. He was struggling when he came back. A powerful hand held his back of his head and the hand at the waist was also tight.

I whispered from the throat and I didn't know if it irritated someone's nerves. The hand that was originally held at the waist also stretched out to the skin inside the clothes.

Hannuo’s words were shocked and he had not waited for him to make measures. A strong palm stroke came.

Immersed in the sweetness of han nuoyan. Han nuoyan turned around and escape the blow.

"Six younger brothers, what are you doing?" The sound of the warm voice is full of anger.

Yun xuechen.

Han Nuoyan heard the sound and looked at it, just watching yun xuechen falling from the air. At this moment, the gentle and handsome face was full of anger.

Thinking of his own madness with him, Han’s face suddenly burned up, knowing that he shouldn’t think about it at this time but when he saw him, he not only remembered the night’s things.

"Five brothers, haven't you all seen it?" He knew that he was hiding in a place to look at them, so he would suddenly kiss han nuoyan clearly that he was the first person to confess but it’s ridiculous to get him when he doesn’t pay attention.

Ling silently looked provocative, seeing yun xuechen wrinkled a good-looking brow. He looked at han nuoyan in his arms. He saw him struggle, the anger in his heart, suddenly healed, his face, restore the gentle smile of the past, as if the anger just appeared.

"Six younger brothers, we should talk about it." The sound of Yun Xuechen sounded warmly at night, like the sound of spring drops, crisp and moving.

Ling silently refused to let go of han nuoyan in his arms and the three of them were standing.

As soon as it entered the night, the temperature was already much colder than during the day and at this moment, the coldness emanating from them made han nuoyan chill.

The smile on the face of Yun Xuechen is getting colder and colder. Ling silently stunned han nuoyan and when he looked provocative, I would not let go. See how you can take me?

I don’t know how long the three people have been deadlocked. The anger in han nuoyan has begun to rise a little bit. In many ways. Han nuoyan is a super good teacher and a good gentleman. No one has seen him angry. He also had very little temper and even was forced by the few demon students. Although he was angry and hated at that time, he only chose to escape.

Said that he is gentle, he is sometimes very weak. Because he can't resist, he can only choose to accept him, just because of the surrounding environment.

At this moment, they are all equal. Why do they have to endure such a thing? Before they cross, they are eaten by the demons. They have been secretly contested from the beginning to the later groups. Attack. If he didn't see the high salary in the school, he had already escaped.

People are bullying, they can't resist, they can only escape.

Unexpectedly, I escaped the modern wolves but let myself fall into the nest of seven wolves.

God, too, will torture him.

"Let. let go." The voice of Han Nuoyan sounded very cold and the bright eyes were also stained with a layer of cold frost.

"Don't let go." Ling moran wants to refuse. He doesn't want to let go, always feel that once you let go, then you will lose him.