11

In the past few days, Hannuoyan has been staying in the room of Xiaoluo Luo. This is just to avoid the yun xuechen. Later, I started to feel that something was wrong. Especially in these two days, he woke up in the middle of the night and found himself like an octopus. Wrapped in Han Luo.

Every time, he will shrink to the bedside but when he wakes up the next day. He will still be wrapped around him.

At this moment, minhanluo sits on the soft couch with the slender fingertips of the lotus fragrance scented. The eyes are half-baked, the red lips are slightly raised, the beautiful smile, the black and the bright hair is lazy and hangs behind him, swaying out of the endless style, the slender body is only a white-colored shirt and the mouth is embroidered with delicate lines of gold and silver, which makes him more beautiful.

Han Nuoyan looked at such as hanluo, it was like seeing Zhu Xian, if he was not careful, he would be confused by his beauty. Although his face is also beautiful and terrible but the beauty of the heart is there, see beautiful people, always can't help but look a little more.

I think that every time I wake up, I will face Zhang Jun’s face and the smell of his body is also surrounded by the body. The face of Han’s nuoysn is not only red.

"Little shidi, I want to bathe. Can you wash my back?"

When the soft breeze-like voice blew in his ear even the words didn't hear, han nuoyan nodded reflexively. When he returned to God to realize what he said, the mouth was open.

Forget it, anyway, it’s all men, just rubbing the back is no big deal.

Han nuoyan comfort himself in the bottom of his heart but when he saw the real beautiful bathing figure, the unreasonable mind was once again hit.

The tub was ready in the room, the mist was rising and a slender figure was looming in the fog.

The clothes fell on his body, his body, his slender legs, his white back like a jade, the black ink that fell behind him, swaying with his movements.

"Little brother, come over."

Han nuoyan scream for a long while, listening to the words. He quickly rushed toward him.

The clean hand took out the towel that had been stained with water and handed it to han nuoyan. The face of the country’s fallen city floated with a gentle smile. "Shidi, I am in trouble."

"No trouble."

Han nuoyan answer. He took the bath towel from his hand, looked at his beautiful back and the light in the room shone, it looked more white and clear. I don't know why, he suddenly felt dry.

After a while, he wiped it gently on his back. This light-hearted movement raised the corners of the mouth of the hanluo. "Younger brother, the brother is not made of tofu, don't be afraid to break."

When Han nuoyan heard him. He just laugh, his face was a little red, "I, I have never wiped back." Although this is said but his movements are a little more powerful than before.

Looking at his beautiful back, Han’s mind suddenly flashed a thought, his skin, is it really so slippery, this thought together, like being confused, his fingers touched gently. His skin is full of elasticity, the touch and even the fingertips will tremble.

This action, though light, if other people wouldn't care about this little action but the person in front of him is a hanluo and he pays attention to his every move. This little movement, he was noticed by him.

The curvature of his mouth is higher and the black eyes shines like a pearl. It seems that these two days is not in vain, every time he squats when he falls asleep. He put his hands and feet on his body, he is began to pay attention to him and feel him. However, this is not enough. With his ostrich-like mentality, if he is too anxious, he will be forced away. Only step by step will let his eyes make his heart have his own shadow.

Minhanluo suddenly turned around, han nuoyan was stunned, a low-pitched. Han nuoyan opened his mouth, the black scorpion full of mistakes.

Just now, did you come across a place that you shouldn’t touch?

Realizing that he had encountered something, the face of Han nuoyan face become red blood.

The atmosphere has also become awkward.

Han nuoyan felt that there was a fire burning in his chest which made him feel awkward. His eyes were uncomfortable to dodge and he wanted to say something but he didn't know how to expose the blasphemy in front of him.

"Little shidi, you should go out first. I will come by myself."

Looking at the phoenixes of the sorrowful spirits, ** glaring with a charming smile, Hannuo was stunned with a blow, turned and ran.

He was eager to escape and he didn't notice behind him. It seemed like a sigh.

Han nuoyan went out of the room. The atmosphere was still around him. He slammed his heart in a sharp beating and in his mind, he floated the moment he turned around.

He slammed his head and tried to throw this heat away from his mind. A fiery figure appeared in front of him.

Little ambiguous, the master is very boring (*^__^*) xixi...