04 The agreement is meant to be broken

What, agreement?

Han Nuoyan heard this sentence and looked at them with some doubts. See what you can't do, just ignore it.

At this time, there was a gust of wind blowing next to him.

Han Nuoyan feel cold so he quickly put on the clothes. The more you want to wear it, the more chaotic it is.

Han Nuoyan frown, how the ancient clothes were so difficult to wear but it was so easy to take off.

"Little brother, you are wearing the opposite." In his ear, a warm voice came.

Han Nuoyan heard the sound not only a glimpse but also a pair of slender white hand and the knots were distinct. The artist's hand was skillfully re-dressing for him. He looked up and saw a pair of smiles including the infinite spring phoenix eyes. His face was extremely beautiful, his skin was as white as jade, his nose was like agar, his lips were like a cherry blossom and he saw him wearing white clothes which made him more handsome.

A good young man.

This person is the five division brother Yun Xuechen.

Feng Yunxie, Xuanyuan Lie looked at Yun Xuechen with their eyes sank.

"Thank you." Han Nuoyan was a bit awkward.

Yun Xuechen has a warm smile and said with a smile. "Little brother, serving you is an honor for the brothers."

Hearing his words, Han Nuoyan lean on, looked at his gentle smile. Somehow, he remembered Ling Qian, this smile, too similar, similar that he getting goose bumps.

"That, I will go first." Hanno said this but he was pulled down when he was to leave.

Waist was caught by a man, Han Nuoyan look back and see a smiley face.

"Little brother, the belt has not been tied."

His voice sounded like a warm air in his ear. Han Nuoyan's face is some uncomfortable very red and his body is inexplicably hot.

Seeing him slowly tied his belt, the eyes of Han Nuoyan didn't know where to go, only to feel the temperature around him plummeting.

"I, I am leaving first." He smiled at him. Han Nuoyan didn't dare to look at the two people. The soles of the feet rushed toward the outside, only to be slower and eaten.

He seems to be very satisfied with the reaction of Han nuoyan. Yun Xuechen small eyes, the corners of his mouth is bend, the delicate chin is dragged by one hand and his voice is moving like a clear spring. "Our little brother seems to be more interesting." In the past, he didn't want to be close to him. Now, he dressed for him. He didn't even have a reaction. Is it really a sequel to the fire? If this is the case, then the days he will eat him is just around the corner.

Han Nuoyan get chilled behind while running back to his room. How suddenly did he feel cold?

"Five younger brothers, you can't break the agreement." Xuanyuan lie whisper with unpleasant face. One counts and so does the two.

Seeing Han nuoyan are gone, Feng Yunxie feels that staying to face the both of them means nothing. The red shadow jumps and the voice sounds at the rockery. "The agreement is used to destroy."

Seven of them have an agreement with each other. This agreement has already involved them for many years. But now, the first person to destroy the agreement is Feng Yunxie.

The hand under Feng Yunxie's sleeves gripped, his smile was soft but his voice was full of firmness. "Since he doesn't obey the agreement, then we have the ability to do it."

Hearing, Xuanyuan Lie's sword eyebrows wrinkled and his cold face was even colder. "Five younger brothers, why are you doing this?"

Yun xuechen sleeves waved and the corner of his mouth was hooked. "Three brothers, if you want to abide by the agreement, in the end, you may not get anything."

Left this sentence, the shadow of Yun Xuechen drifted away.

Xuanyuan Lie's fist was tight, and it seemed that he could only find the head of the brother.