Redemption [3]

• • •

The White Witch"Think about who's side your on Edmund

The White Witch
"Think about who's side your on Edmund. Mine... or theirs"

• • •

The shaggy wolf lurched on Edmund knocking him to the ground. Jolie advanced forward but the wolf growled at her. "Stand still stranger! Or else he becomes food for my pack."

Edmund quickly stated, "I'm a Son of Adam, I met the Queen in the woods. I brought her daughter with me this time."

The wolf gets off him.

He stares at Jolie who was in a shocking state. One of perpetual fear and hypnotized.

The wolf examined her. "You look nothing like her Majesty. Probably got most of your features from that wretched human."

Jolie glared at the animal, fiercely.

"My apologies, fortunate favorite of the queen- or perhaps not so fortunate." The wolf ushered them to follow him; Edmund was in pace with Jolie.

She was still speechless and couldn't look Edmund in the eye. There was no way she was the daughter of that... witch. She refused. Digory told her that her father died while serving the army and her mother died in childbirth. Besides Jadis, as Digory stated before that was her name, is thousands of years old.

It's impossible, right?

They walked inside the castle into the throne-room.

"Wait here." As the wolf left, Edmund went to sit on the throne chair. He had a boyish grin.

Jolie face-palmed at him. That idiot.

Suddenly, a cold voice spoke aloud. "You like it."

A tall woman with pale skin and light blond hair went towards him. Her crown was made of icicles. She wore a ghastly blue dress with white fur covering her shoulders. The wolf was strolling by her side staying near.

Edmund jumped up from the throne. "Ye-Yes, your majesty."

"I thought you might," Jadis said not noticing Jolie was present. "Tell me, your sisters, are they deaf?"

A dwarf appeared near her.

Jolie tensed her wide eyes begging Edmund to abandon this place with her and never come back.

"No."

"And your brother, unintelligent?"

"Well I think so, but mum says..."

Jadis stood up her tall figure towering over Edmund. "Then how dare you come alone! Edmund, I ask so little of you."

"He brought me," Jolie spoke, finding her voice. Jadis flickered her attention to Jolie and smiled but not the warm type. "Ah, at least you were a little useful. How are you? It's been ages since I last held you in my arms."