Chapter 4

Just a short chapter about 'the morning after the night before'. I know it's short but I havn't updated in a while and wanted to get something uploaded and this sets up the next chapter. If I'd combined them it would have taken longer to upload plus the chapter would be loong and I don't want them to be too long or I find it get's boring to read.

Dedicated to MermaidGirl98 for cmmenting on every chapter and being so nice and giving her opinion it really means a lot and helps me out in writing to know what people think.

Enjoy!

--------------------------

Skylar's POV

To say I was tired would be and understatement. I'd been up all night unable to sleep with Zayn's words still echoing in my head. The thought that had me most distracted though was the thought of how broken he looked when he apologised, almost as if I had been the one saying those things to him. I may have been the one to start the argument, I'll admit it; I was wrong. but he took it too far though, there was no need for what he said.

I sighed and looked over at Zara sleeping and decided to try and relax a bit more before she wakes up since we had another free day before we start rehearsals tomorrow.

An hour later and I was up and showered whilst Danielle was cooking breakfast. I pulled on a pair of light grey denim shorts a red off the shoulder t-shirt with grey writing saying 'Keep Cool and Party Hard' in grey along with a black belt and a pair of red combat boots with black laces and sole's.

I left Zara in her Smurf pyjamas for now as we were only sitting around the room and she was still half asleep. I took her into the kitchen area where Danielle was making scrambled eggs and bacon.

"Ah she finally rises" Danielle said sarcastically as I entered the kitchen area seeing her and the other girls all dressed. Eleanor was sipping coffee and stealing bacon out of the frying pan when Danielle was looking my way. Georgina was sipping a frapuccino out of a Starbucks cup and Alexis was smiling at her phone as she tapped away.

"Who's she texting?" I asked the girls. Alexis just carried on not seeming to have noticed I was talking about her. They all shrugged as Georgina answered "She won't tell us" I looked at her curiously before shrugging it off, too hungry to bother shaking it out of her.

"Food ready yet?" I asked Danielle leaning over her shoulder to check on the food. She looked at me and rolled her eyes and stated "It's been ready for ages I've been keeping it warm and trying not to burn it". I smiled sheepishly and got out some plates handing them to Georgina who set them down around Alexis who had not yet looked up from her phone screen.

"Alex! Time to eat, put your phone away" Danielle scolded as she served her some eggs.

"Yes mum" Alexis said and tapped away again before putting her phone away. Once the eggs were served and the bacon was on a plate in the middle we all started to eat.

ping!

We all looked at Alexis who blushed and looked at us hopefully. I waved at her to continue and she pulled out her phone to check the message.

"Who are you texting so much? You've been glued to that screen all morning" Eleanor asked.

"Noone just a friend" She said vaguely before stuffing another forkful of food in her mouth.

Before we could fire any more questions there was a knock on the door. When I answered the door I was immediately attacked by someone's arms as they pulled me into a hug screaming "LaLa!". I rolled my eyes knowing it was Louis and smiled at Harry who was standing calmly behind him.