Chapter 9

Skylar's POV

The ride to Papa New Guinea didn't take very long and by the end of it I was slowly beginning to forgive Zayn, I fell sort of stupid holding this grudge all this time when I was already over it.

"So are you two friends again yet?" Harry asked making everyone look at us. I found it hard to answer this question because although Zayn and I had been talking on this trip I wouldn't class us as friends. Just because I am starting to forgive him doesn't mean I'm going to forget everything and be best friends. It doesn't work like that.

"We were never friends, we haven't got along since we met" I say avoiding the question. Zayn just shrugged his shoulders and smiled "We're not friends but we don't hate eachother, we're..." He paused searching for the right word but not being able to find a word to describe our relationship.

"We can have a sivilised conversation but we can't go out to the movies, we're like how you are with people in your class that you have no reason to dislike but wouldn't want to be friends with" I say.

"Except Skylar has plently of reasons to dislike me"

"And I do dislike him so we're not friends, but I don't dislike him enough to ignore him...anymore" I add sheepishly. Harry rolls our eyes at our explaination and states "You two should just shag already and get it over with" before walking off over to Josh and Niall leaving me with my bottom jaw practically on the floor. I looked at Zayn to see his cheeks slightly pink once again and rolled my eyes.

"You get embarrassed way too easily" I say before walking over to Danielle and Eleanor and joining in their conversation about shopping.

We weren't in Papa New Guinea for any shows so we went straight to the cabin's we'd rented at a beach resort for a couple of days whilst we relaxed. We had a few rest stops like these scheduled just for fun aswell as days off in other places, which I was ecstatic about. I was in a cabin with Andy, Maz, Zara, Alexis and Georgina. Danielle was in a cabin with Liam, Eleanor and Louis so that the couples could be together.

"I call this room" I yell to Andy who was carrying Zara's travel cot and suitcase whilst I carried Zara and my suitcase and Maz carried his own suitcase as well as Andy's. The girls also carried in their suitcases and some other stuff they brought from the bus.

"I don't care what room we get as long as it has air conditioning" Maz said "It's so hot!"

Maz and Andy walked to the closest room which was across from mine leaving the girls with the one at the end of the hallway. Each room was quite big and had two beds so with Andy's help I pushed the two beds together and set up Zara's cot. We were only here for four days so none of us botherred unpacking, just putting our suitcases under the beds or sat them in the bottom of the wardrobe's. There weren't any on suite's but there was a bathroom next to my room and a bathroom next to the boys' room. The rooms and bathrooms were down a hallway that lead to the open living room and small connected kitchen area.

"Guys!" Maz yelled from the living room making us all run in there panicked "Dance party!" he yelled turning the stereo up full blast and jumping around like an idiot. I watched him a second before shrugging and joining him dancing like lunatics in the middle of the living room. The others soon joined us and soo the six of us were jumpng up and down screaming the lyrics of songs at the top of our voices.

I feel sorry for whoever is in the cabin next to us, they aren't connected but we are seriously loud people.

Just as that thought occurred to me there was a knock at the door and Maz skipped over, flinging the door open to reveal most of the other dancers excluding Danielle and the tantrum twins.