Chapter 6 ~ The Garage and it's Hotties

Recap: Cora and Sapphire aren't on the best of terms, while the rets of the girls are still on the hunt to find out what Storm( man whore) and Pheonix(cocky bastard) are up to. Sapphire is grounded, and Phoeinix is taking her to Uncle Jacob's garage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ring Ring

While the students of East Manhattan High, filled the empty corridor for the end of day bell, Sapphire sneakily tried to whiz her way around to try and meet her friends.

"Sapph!"

"Where have y'all been?

"Around, anyways do you know that there's this crazy rumour going around saying that you and Stoner Fred are dating!" Rants Indigo, pissed off. "I mean we should hunt him down and beat the sh*t out of his scrawny little a*s!" As you can tell Indigo has a hatred for Stoner boy that I can't describe. To put it short, her family was split up from drugs and despises him for using them so carelessly.

"Well about that..."

"Hey Girlies remember that you and your posse need to come pick up your ID's "He slurs, while starting to walk to his group of Stoners. " Oh and Sugar are first date is next week" He adds with a wink.

"WHAT!" Shouts Indigo. Getting more pissed by the second.

"I can explain Ind..." I say, while stepping back from my very angry friend.

"Explain what, Sapphire? How could you even think of dating Fred?" She shouts.

"WHAT! YOU CANNOT BE DATING HIM!" Screams Bambi

"Yeah, He's my ex!" Adds Cora.

"Who haven't you dated Cora?" I question "Oh right, Phoenix and that's why your stalking him now"

"Me? Stalking people is what you do Sapph and don't you agree Indigo that Sapphire is just being dangerous." She wickedly says.

"Shut the hell up Cora"

"Who gives two sh*ts about stalking we all know that Sapphire will do what she wants when she wants, and she doesn't care what anyone tells her, so why not just go along with whatever the famous Miss Dash says" Indigo says sarcastically. "And guess what Sapph I don't..."

"Before any of you say another damn word, you will hear me out, before you start judging me. Is that clear?" I bellow.

"Okay, okay guys we will hear Sapph out." Bambi says calmly.

"Whatever"

"Fine"

While we all walk behind the main building, away from nosey prying eyes. "Okay thank you, Well the Fred thing is fake, it's just for a week, and just for only one party, it' my payment for the ID's. Secondly, I'm sorry for not listening to you Cora but I don't see any reason in just stopping everything I find interest in, because of one silly incident. I promise I'll be careful." I apologise.

"Fine, one party that's it and I'll forgive you." Indigo tells, hugging me.

"Seriously Sapph, I still don't forgive you." Cora says storming off.

"Ooh thank the Lord that's over" Says Bambi.

Walking toward the car park, we bump into a hot mess with her stuff flying everywhere. It's the wannabe from French. "I'm so sorry for bumping into you... I was just..."

"It's okay"

"Watch where you're going"

"You were just..."Questions a suspicious Bambi.