Chapter 15

Dingdong!

Heart opened her eyes and checked the time from her iphone, “Ugh, it’s only 5 o’clock. Too early for visitors” and closed her eyes again.

Dingdong!

“Uggghhh. One more hour…”

Dingdong!

“Fine!” Heart got up and opened her door like a zombie.

“Good morning, babe!”

“Gab…” Heart hugged him and whispered, “It’s too early…”

Gab kissed her forehead, “go back to sleep while I’ll prepare your breakfast…”

She moved back a little and looked at him at his eyes, “are we not gonna have breakf—“

“Nope!” He kissed her nose, “I want to cook breakfast for you…”

They went in Heart’s condo, she lied down at her couch so she can still watch Gab cooking on her kitchen... Gab got her comforter at her bedroom coz it’s a little bit cold…

“Thanks, hun”

“Sleep well, pag kagising mo ready na ang breakfast mo”

Gab started his mission. He’s cooking pancakes and bacon ng biglang may yumakap from his behind. Hindi na makabalik sa pag tulog si Heart, paikot ikot lang si Heart sa couch and Gab is seriously distracting her and when she smelled the bacon, it hypnotizes her kaya napatayo na lang sya at niyakap si Gab…

“Oh, I’m not done yet, matulog ka pa”

“I can’t go back to sleep anymore”

Gab held her hand and walked her to the counter top…

“Wait for me, I’ll be back…”

Gab continued cooking while Heart is just watching him and taking pictures of him while cooking. Oh god, she’s just so lucky to have a guy cooked for her for breakfast.

“Here’s your breakfast with love”

“Thank you…”