Ruff Stuff (lemon continued)

"Do these hurt?" Ban is looking at the bruises he left from the night before.

"Only when I touch them, but I'm fine, really. I actually kind of like them," He leaves gentle kisses around them and bites at my thighs leaving wonderful marks before pulling my underwear off with his teeth. He runs his hands up my legs, kissing and nipping all the way back up to my hips. I'm squirming for him to just get to the good part already. I whimper a bit when I feel his hot breath touch my pussy. Ban has to keep my legs open with his hands because I'm trying to get some kind of friction. He swipes his tongue up to my clit and gives a hard suck causing me to moan loudly.

"I love the sounds you make," Ban says right before he goes batshit crazy. He shoves his tongue into me and doesn't hold back at all. One hand is rubbing my clit while the other is keeping me from bucking my hips. Out of nowhere he shoves two digits in and starts pumping quickly. My back is arching and I'm almost screaming as he adds another finger.

"B-Ban, I'm gonna...mm~" That's when he curls all three fingers and I scream with pleasure. Ban moves up to kiss my neck while still pumping his fingers, letting me ride out my orgasm.

When I've calmed down, he gives me a gentle kiss and pulls me so I'm sitting up straight. He moves so that his hard dick is ready to suck. I've never done this before, but I eagerly put him into my mouth and suck on the head, pulling a small moan from his lips. Guess I'm doing this right. Maybe I should go as far as I can? Relaxing my throat, I slowly bob my head around him for what seems like a minute until my throat is lax enough for my nose to touch his naval. I swallow around him in an attempt to stop my gag reflex. 

"Holy shit!" He pulls my hair in surprise and starts fucking my throat. I gag a bit but I don't care. I swallow two more times before he's close to coming so I come off with a quiet 'pop'.

"Fuck, what the hell was that?"

"Improvisation," I say with a smile and wipe the bit of saliva from my mouth. Ban sits back on the bed and grabs a condom from the nightstand by the bed and puts it on. He then starts kissing me roughly. His hands go from holding my face, to my chest, and all the way down to my hips. He gently pushes me onto my back while still kissing me. I feel one of his hands move down even further and start rubbing my clit. It moves in gentle swirls. Contrast to the rough way his mouth is moving. His tongue hasn't stopped exploring since he started touching me and he bites my lower lip every so often. Hard enough to make me gasp every time.

When he has three fingers pumping again and I'm bucking my hips, he stops kissing me and looks me in the eyes. Ban thrusts once hard and deep, filling me completely. I scream with pleasure as all that tension is broken. All hints of gentleness is gone as he rams into me at an inhuman speed. All I can do is scream and moan his name. At some points I don't even know what I'm saying anymore. It's all mumbling and his name.

"Ban!~ Oh, shi- fuuUUCK!"

"Mm, you *groan* feel so good, Y/N," I look at him through my low-lidded eyes and all I see is a lost beast. His eyes are lidded, looking straight into mine. So full of lust I can't see the color of his eyes. His fangs seem to be a bit longer than before, but that could be my imagination. He bends down and gives me a rough kiss before licking my neck. Oh God, it feels good. His pace doesn't falter as he attacks my neck, leaving more marks. He grabs one of my legs and pulls it up so that it's over his shoulder. I scream once again as he pounds my g-spot. My stomach grows tighter and tighter with every thrust and I can feel Ban throbbing and twitching. I clutch onto his shoulders hard as I come, seeing a bit of blood drip onto me. Ban bites my neck as he moans and growls. I feel him come as the heat from his semen fills the condom. He pulls out and throws the condom in the trash. We're both breathing heavy on the bed next to each other.

"That was fucking amazing, Ban."

"Are you ok?" He's looking at the bite marks on my neck and the bit of blood on my collarbone.

"Oh, yea, I'm fine. I should be asking you that. This isn't my blood," I sit up to take a look at his shoulder. There's nothing there.

"Um, I could've sworn I saw you bleed."

"I just heal quickly. I'll clean that up for you," he gestures towards the couple of drops and slips some sweatpants on to head downstairs.

"That's pretty damn quick..." I mumble to myself.