8🌹 Closer as you think🌹

Still totally taken aback, I stood there, in front of his lips, which used a slight grin. I felt my body heat on my cheeks as I finally got my eyes up to him. It took a lot of effort to do that. Trust me.

His eyes stared deep into mine, his hand always gliding up and down my arm in slow moves, I could barely stand it. He looked so seductively good, and he knew it too. He was the devil who would lead me to sin, a demon who wanted to take possession of me. And to be completely honest, I was ready for everything, I was ready to let him lead me into sin, I was ready to let him take possession of me. I was ready for anything at this moment.

He made me frustrated, sexually frustrated. I wanted him, I wanted to feel him, I wanted his touch, his groans for me, his lips, his body. And who could blame me for it.

This man was the tease in person. Any woman who would be in my skin now would say the same thing. His whole presence was enough to get wet for him. He just had to make that expression and he had me where he wanted. Totally frustrated.

He took my breath away as he leaned once again to my ear."How long are you going to keep staring at me?" My eyes closed to let the sensation of his voice and the hot breath take over me. Slowly, I brought my hands to his chest and tried to push him away from me, but I failed and then simply held them still by his muscular body.

Through the fabric I felt his hard chest on my hands. The bulges through the muscles on his chest gave me a few erratic notions. Biting, scratching, stroking, only god and I knew what I would do with it. My chest began to accelerate due to the harsh breathing that I made.

I had no idea how much longer I could stand it to jump on him. And what do you want in contrast to money? "I asked pleadingly he would return my thoughts.
He moved to his previous position and looked at me with an amusing expression. "I need someone to accompany me to Jimin's birthday party on this Friday, can you be my plus one?"

I couldn't believe my ears, did he do all this just to invite me to a stupid birthday party? "What?" I asked totally puzzled in the hope that he would turn his word once again so that it would also correspond to his action.

Why did he make this sceze just to invite me to a party? And I, the stupid frustrated girl thought he would have do something different. And that's where it clicked. How dare he to turn me on like that and then just drop like a hot potato?

"What's wrong with you, do you have problems with your hearing? " I sensed the mock in his voice and sharper then my eyes. This guy he did it on purpose, didn't he?

"Everything is fine with my hearing. Okay, I agree to accompany you, Mr. Jeon. "I was close to escape from the trap I was in when I wanted to pass, but I did not expect Jungkook, so he quickly blocked my way, as he puts his hand to the shelf behind me.

With eyes wide open, I looked at him and didn't understand his action. Is he going to tease me again? "Throw away the formalities Y/N, and just call me Jungkook." Stated he again with an sly smirk on his lips.

I took a deep breath to calm down to finally quench frustration that still pulsed in my veins. Once again I stood in front of him and looked at him quite well. If only he knew how hard it is to pretend infront of him. I wouldn't do him the favor, and show his effect on me. I don't repeat this mistake again. "Well, then it's clear, Jungkook."

I answer him and slipped under his arm. I distorted my face in annoyance at myself as I went to the couch and sat down. I needed something to distract myself.

What time do I have to be ready on Friday? "I asked, drawing in my notebook, I didn't even dare to look at him, knowing that I couldn't endure to be under his intense and hot glare.