12🌹Mail🌹

I ran fast as I only cold scared to look back. The branches on my way hit my skin. The fear climbed with every step that I took even more up in my chest. My breath heaved and hurted in my lungs as I speed up my pace. The darkness didn't allowed my to take a look forward.

I was lost. I couldn't see where I ran, were i even close to a street or were i still far away. The steps behind me still followed me trying to catch me up. He didn't stop to cream behind me, he tried to make me stop as his hand slightly brushed through my fabric on my sleeve. An terrified scream for help escaped my lips as I tried to to force my tired legs to run faster.

I failed.

I failed to escape.

I failed to run away from him.

I failed to protect my self.

Why I didn't listened to Taehyung?

Why I did what I did?

Why let me drag here from him?

Why.... why I let myself into this?

My family.

My friends.

Taehyung, please help me.

All these kind of thoughts filled my mind as he catched my and brought me on the ground. I whined in pain as I fall on the ground with him on top of me. His voice, so deep and full of amusement, this voice scared me as he hold me against the ground and hold my hands. He leaned in and whispered slowly to let me be aware what was waiting for me.

"And now you can't run away Honey. Now is your turn to join the girls in the heaven."

'No, I don't want to. Please someone help me'. I though while my hard sobs didn't let me to scream. My heart pounded violently against my chest, only the fear filled my whole body not leaving a place in there for a little hope to be saved.

It was useless, it was to late,...

I am a prisoner in his paws
where there is no way to escape.
Everything is now hopeless.

It's to late for me, my last secounds are count. My life was running infront of my eyes. The happy moments, sad, mad, disappointed run infront of my eyes.

My family, my friends who were laughing with me, crying with me. The people that shared my life with me, who was a part of me, I wouldn't see them anymore, and I couldn't even say them goodbye for the last time. So many things that I would them tell, that I want to tell them hit in my mind as a cold hand take my chin and raised my head aside from the dirt.

"Shhh... don't cry. I promise you won't feel the pain for a long, only for few secounds and than you're free,... for ever."

My whole body trembled underneath him, I didn't like his touches on me, I hate it.
Still holding into my upper arm tightly he turned me around so I could face him.

Again those dark eyes that shone through the small Moonlight that peeked through the branches and leaves, looked down on me. His satisfied and evil smirk was the first thing I saw when I faced him through my tears. Now he would be the last person that I'll see before i die. Why? Why me? What did I do?

Once again my mind filled with all sort of questions on what I didn't had even one answer. Again his hand made contact with my skin as he cupped my cheek and wiped the dirt mixed with my tears away. "Too bad I have to get a rid of you, i enjoyed our time Y/N."