10 🌹 Informations🌹

"Where are you about to go?" Asked Taehyung peeking out the kitchen while I tied my hair into a ponytail and put my shoes on." To the Policestation." I added and dropped my hands by my side before reaching to the car keys.

"Do you need the car, or I can take it?" I asked Taehyung who was a little puzzled." No, you can take it. But what exactly do you want in the policestation, Jungsik will kill you for sure if you appear there."

I shrugged my shoulder."He wont, he loves me a lot just like you it does, so I'm safe." Commented I cheeky what let Taehyung shake his head with a smal smile." Yeah, sure. Go already Stuborn Bull."

"See you later." I headed through the door and jogged to the car. Getting inside I was about to start the engine when there weren't the knock on the window on the passenger side. "What the.... Tae, you scared me." I yelled through the closed doors. Woth a box smile on his face he opend the door and handed me my notebook over.

"You forgot it, I though you need this." He explained and I placed it on the passenger seat." Thanks, see you later." I said before he closed the door and headed back inside.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"Oh come on let me see it." I whined at Jungksik like a child. He was again against my idea and didn't wanted me to show me some new informations. "Weren't you the one who promised me last time that you wouldn't come here again?" He spat angry.

"Oh come on Jungsik it's not like I want to sneak in the whole thing. I just want to see the scratched Rose's nothing more." I replied and took his hands with puppy eyes. I knew it wouldn't work on him, still I was trying." Y/N, No so stop this already."

He pulled his hands out of mine while looking at me with sharp eyes. Sighning I was about to talk to him again but his boss appeared suddenly." Jungksik, you have to go to the crime scene once again and look if we missed there something. The president want an another check."

He said with commanded deep voice. Turning around to him I smiled as I greeted him and his expression softend." Oh, Y/N I didn't knew you would be here." He said and walked closer." She was about to go." Stated Jungsik and signaled me to go.

"Oh really? Then we could maybe talk next time." He said with a smile as I nood. I had my own thoughts about this all, and Jungsik wouldt get a rid of me that easy. "Sure, next time." I stated returning his kind smile. My eyes shift to Jungsik who picked his stiff up and sas about to head outside.

"If you find there something call me right away, okay?" Spoke his boss once again sternly and Jungsik nood. Waving at the older man I followed Jungsik outside." Where is your car?" I asked and took Jungsik by suprise." What do you mean, do you want me to drop you off?" He asked curious." Yeah, at the crime scene please." I stated with a cheeky grin.

Jungsik rolled his eyes and groaned in frustration." Oh no, Y/N please don't do this." He begged and I shoved my hands in my pockets and shrugged my shoulders looking at him innocently." Do what? Let's go now, or your boss will be mad."

Again a groan escaped his lips and he waent to his company car." Dont you dare to touche there something without gloves." He warned me once we get inside." Sure, no problem." I nodded at him.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"So here was the girl found?" I asked once we arrived the lake. "Yes, in the little boat there." He pointed straight to the direction where it was. Looking around I felt uncomfortable at the place, still I put myself together and followed him to the little boat.

He opened the file where the picture of the dead girl was to be seen. Immediately I felt badly of the sight, I felt the urge to vomit, but I held it back with all my strength. Inside the boat's interior, a red print of blood was still clearly visible as we stepped closer and looked in.