Chapter Five

I wake up in the arms of Eric

I wake up in the arms of Eric. He is still very exposed and I stole all of the sheets from him. I drape the sheets completely around me. I then figure out why not let him sleep in. I continue to get out of bed, I walk into my bathroom and look at my just fucked hair almost completely cringing at the sight. I brush out all knots and hop into the shower. I let the hot water run down my soapy body, feeling completely relaxed.

I wrap a towel around my wet hair. I throw on a Nike shirt and a black pair of knickers.
Who needs pants?

I walk into my kitchen to make a smoothie and some waffles.

I cook two plates full, I make him some bacon. I throw fresh fruit on the waffles, maple syrup, and powder sugar.
I grab a tray and walk back to my room.

My room is rather plain the only thing out of the order, is a unicorn plush my dad bought me when I was four at a carnival. I couldn't go on any of the rides due to not being tall, or 5. I cried because I was four and a half so I had to wait a whole year to ride the rides, I so wanted to ride. That is where teddy the unicorn came from. I wanted a bear but instead got a unicorn, my father said 'He can be anything he wants to be just like you.' So, yes, he is my teddy.

I set the tray down, I kindly take a few minutes to look at my morning glory of a boyfriend.

I think?

I bend over to kiss his cheek and tap him to get up. Nothing seems to work, so I place my lips on his. That gets an immediate response. I get thrown over his shoulder and pinned down.

"You have awoken a beast! A beast who wants nothing more than to have a nice morning fuck." I start to giggle and then realize, I have work in 2 hours.

"I would love to, but I have to eat and get ready for work. Trust me as tempting as you are, I can't miss today."

"Fine, but when you get home you are all mine to do as I wish." At this point, I would do whatever pleases him.

"Yes, Mr. Steele. Oh, I woke you up for breakfast."

"Sounds great." He gives me one last kiss before unpinning me from my bed frame.

"So, you are only going to eat a smoothie that's it." He says looking at my glass which is almost empty.

"Yes, I normally do not like breakfast. It's just something I have never gotten into the habit of doing."

"Well, if you go to work with an empty stomach. Don't come crying to me."

"I won't and the only thing I am hungry for is off-limits until after work." He finishes his last bite of waffle.

"Let's take care of that then." And of course, I give in.

I might as well be thoroughly fucked before work.

He pins me on the bed as he tortures and teases the fuck out of me. His experienced lips, tongue, and body, make me completely fall apart. I can feel everything clench as I let out a soft cry of relief.

After round two, I am debating whether work is worth it. I am completely out of breath and have 1 and a half hours before work.

"I would love to stay for another round, but I still have work," I say running my hands down his body stopping right at his washboard abs. I mentally sigh, because, I have a massive meeting today.

"Okay," he says leaning back and turning on the flat screen.

"Okay, so you don't want a shower?" He gets up. I walk him to my bathroom figuring I can use the guest. I give him a new toothbrush and a robe.

"I hope you are okay with Victoria's secret shampoo and ocean-smelling body wash."

"As long as it does its job," he grins and hops into the shower. I leave and get ready in the guest bathroom. I put on my black dress suit with a white leather jacket. I throw on wedges and get ready to leave.

He was right, I am hungry and I have no time to get food.

I have a meeting about a certain charity event that I will be in.

Yay, my work!