6// A day in the life of a shishtar

A/N PLEASE READ!!!!

SO SORRY THIS UPDATE HAS LITERALLY TAKEN FOREVER I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY LATELY AND JUST HAVEN'T FELT THE SLIGHTEST BIT INSPIRED SO SORRY IF THIS ISN'T THE BEST. ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO LEAVES SUCH NICE COMMENTS THEY REALLY DO MEAN THE WORLD TO ME SO THANKSSSS. OKAY ON WITH THE STORY....

Ian's p.o.v

We head out of the studio and we head to James' closet. Y/n will be filming us for the day which Im actually really looking forward to. In the few short days I've known her I feel like we've gotten so close and i can really feel a connection between us. Im considering telling James how I feel but I also don't want him to make a big deal. On the other hand he's embarrassed me enough. Might as well tell him now I guess....

Y/n is going to be filming us today so while she's still in the studio figuring out the camera I decide to talk to James.

"Ugh James I need to tell you something..." I state nervously. "Ya Ian? Ow! Careful my foot!" He squeals as i brush against his cast. "Sorry bro, but um the thing i wanted to tell you is that i umm... I like y/n. Like alot and i don't know what to do"

James starts squealing with excitement at my confession. "i knew it!!!!" "okay chill man she might hear you.." I shush him. "omg you need to ask her out!" James squeals ignoring my plead

"Ask who out?" James and I heads turn to see Y/n standing in the doorway. "NO ONE" We yell simultaneously. "Umm okay then" she giggles "Now I think the first shot of this video should be Ian choosing an outfit then well head into town to get breakfast then well proceed with all of James' other... surprised" she smiles at me. "Ya sure lets do this" I grin back and she blushes slightly. Maybe im not the only one with the feelings here after all..

Your p.o.v

James and Ian head into the closet to choose outfits. I turn on the camera and start filming them. After a little while Ian finally picks a bright orange hoodie which Im a little bit spooked about as he orange is not his colour. Who am i kidding the guy looks like a Calvin Klein model he'd look good in anything. Ian suddenly whips off his t-shirt and I cant help but gawp. I don't even realise I've started biting my lip until James chimes in with "Like what you see there sister" and winks at me. "I ugh shut up" I laugh earning a cheeky wink from Ian i don't think James noticed, making me go red.

James p.o.v

This is the cutest ever!! I've been trying to get them together for ages but now they're doing it all on their own! I cant wait for tonight. Were going to a morphe event which means y/n will have to get all glamed up which im sure Ian will enjoy ;)

Your p.o.v

After what seems like the longest uber drive ever we finally reach Starbucks where Ian orders 10 pink drinks as a homage to code james for 10% off. James then breaks the new to Ian that hell have to get his nails done, do a photo shoot AND sing for us which didn't go down too well but he managed. When we finish up we head to the nail salon and Ian gets his manicure done. After what seems like forever he's finished. Next we head to the offices to have a photo shoot for sisters apparel. Ian finally seems to be enjoying himself as he's laughing along with James and his team. Its so good to see him like this as I thought he would hate every second of today. Every now and again he would glance over and wink or bite his lip at me which makes me blush every time. We then hurry over to the recording studio and meet with james' vocal coach. After James and Ian film their bit for the video they ask me to sing one with them. I decline at first but Ian gives me the puppy dog eyes which I cant refuse. I start singing (your favourite song) and James and Ian look shook. Eventually they join in and at the end of the song they both applaud me. I go bright red and tell them not to make such a fuss "Woah sister you didn't tell me you were THAT talented! James grins. Ian still looks shook and I laugh "what" I smirk. "you sounded so beautiful" Ian states staring into my eyes "Thanks but I'm really not that good" I loom down at the floor "YES YOU WERE! They echo and I cant help but laugh "okay okay whatever. Now lets get out of this place in starving" We run to Chipotle and bring it back to the apartment.

"Now can I take this makeup off its been on for like 10 hours" Ian sighs. "Umm about that..." James trails off "Dude bo way I'm not doing anything else" "Well you are doing a day in the life of me and as a beauty guru you have to go to alit of different events. So... Tonight were going to a Morphe event!" "Ughhhh!" Ian groans and I laugh. "Haha I get to stay here and watch Netflix all night. Ha!" "Um not so fast you're coming too" James laughs "Noooo" I groan. "Fineeee" I give in. "And no need to worry about outfits I got you covered girl." James winks

This should be fun...