15// Apologies

Your p.o.v
I wake up in an unfamiliar place until I remember where I am. Daniel. I remember the events of yesterday and begin to feel sad again. I hear someone begin to stir behind me and removes his arm from my waist.
"Morning beautiful" Daniel smiles at me his blue eyes getting even brighter. "Morning Dani" I smile back. "How you feeling now about IAn" he asks worriedly. "Fine I guess it's just a bit weird of him to do that; I thought we had something y'know?" "Yeah I get it. It's gonna hurt for a while so feel free to stay as long as u like" "Thanks Dani that means a lot"
We eventually get out of bed and just as I'm about to sit down for breakfast the doorbell rings.
"I'll get it" Jonah stands up. After a few seconds we here him say "oh no not today" and slam the door. I sit there confused with the others wondering what happened.
"Who was it Jo?" Jack asks the question we were all thinking. Jonah gives him a look and Jack seems to get it "Ooohhh right never mind" and the other boys seem to catch on. The doorbell goes again but no one moves. So I stand up to answer it when I feel a hand around my wrist. "I wouldn't if I was you, trust me" Zach says pleadingly. "Zach Jesus who's that bad?" I continue walking and Daniel stands up to stop me but I've already opened the door. Ian was standing there looking distraught. His eyes however light up when they see me. "Y/n oh my god let me explain" I just stand there not sure of what to do next until Daniel comes up behind me and puts a hand on my lower back, giving me some encouragement. "What are u doing here man she made it pretty damn obvious she wants to stay away from you" "you don't understand let me explain" Daniel goes to say something but I cut him off. "You have 5 minutes" Ian looks delighted. "Are you sure about this?" Daniel asks me worried. "Yeah but you'll be right there won't you?" I say hopefully. "Always" Daniel grins that toothy smile at me. What did I do to deserve a friend like him.
Ian walks into the house earning glares from all the boys at the table. We head into the living room and shut the door behind us.
"Let me begin by saying I would never intentionally hurt you and I was going to tell you as soon as possible but I didn't know how."
I stayed silent. "You know my manager for my modeling gigs?" He continues staring at me with those big brown eyes. "He got in touch and told me he'd set me up with this musically star Loren Gray. I'd heard of her before but never taken much interest. We had to stage a fake relationship. He said it would sky rocket my career and that it wouldn't make any difference to us anyway; I'd just tell you the truth and we'd be all good. That was until I realized how hard that would be. I mean what was I supposed to do? Come home one day and say 'hey gorgeous wanna hear a funny story? So um I'm in a fake relationship with a girl I've never even met and there is photos of us holding hands all over the internet but how was your day?' Nah. I couldn't bring myself to do that. I guess I left it too long and it all just got out of hand"
I just sat there not knowing what to say. "So you never cheated on me?" I ask finally finding words. "I never have and never will" he looks pleadingly. "Well why didn't u say that the day I left?" I ask. "You didn't give me a chance. I couldn't just blurt it out then! It would have made things worse" I sigh and look at him
"Listen Ian I really like you and want to go back but..." "please y/n, I... I love you" He looks me dead in the eyes. I can't help but smile. "I love you too" I whisper. He suddenly engulfs me in a huge bear hug and we pull away laughing. I open the door and call the boys.
"I'm gonna head home. He explained that-"   "Yeah we heard" jack cuts me off laughing. "But if u ever hurt our y/n again..." Jonah looks at Ian warningly" "I swear I won't uh sir" Ian stutters being intimidated by Jonah's broad frame and slight height difference. They all laugh and then I look at Daniel.
"Take good care if my bestie right here" Daniel smiles at me and looks at Ian desperately. "Of course I will" Ian says with a certainty that makes me feel safe. Daniel sweeps me into a hug and whispers "if you ever need me again you know where to find me, I'm gonna miss you lil shorty" he laughs looking down on my small frame. I laugh and pull away. I hug everyone else goodbye and leave in the car with Ian.
I'm officially the happiest I've ever been. But now what about Loren?

A/n
So um yah I literally died for like a month so sorry lol. Kinda been under stress recently and haven't had time to write on here. The last part on the book was a question about what to do about this book and all of you said to finish this one with Ian and then make a Daniel Seavey one after so thats what I'm gonna do! Thanks for all the lovely feedback and comments about this book they really do mean the world so please comment what u thought of this chapter and what should happen next👀❤️-e x