6.

'So this guy invited you to a party to make his ex-boyfriend, who was trying to make him jealous by flaunting a new guy in his face, jealous?' Lilly took a sip of her coffee. Connor had to think it over for a bit, but then slowly nodded. Lilly frowned as she looked the boy who was sitting in front of her up and down. She leaned back in her chair. 'I wouldn't go. I wouldn't let myself be used like that.'

 Connor rolled his eyes. 'He's not using me.' 

'Connor, we've been through this before. When you like a guy you're willing to move mountains if that means just getting to be around him. You always end up hurting yourself.' 

Connor stayed silent. For a second he thought he couldn't argue with that logic. But... he didn't like Troye, did he? The one who poses the question usually knows the answer. 

'Well, our friendship is a give and take kind of thing, like in return for going to the party this Friday, he let me use his printer. Although I had to convince him first which made a lot of noise and then the lady next door thought we were getting married...'

 'Oh, he let you use his printer!' Lily shouted, ' Yes, he is indeed a very great guy. The greatest if you ask me. In fact, I'm going to plan your wedding now.' Lilly had a nasty grin on her face. Connor looked heavenwards.

 'I don't like him like that.' He put his coffee down on the table in front of him.

 'Oh no? Hand me your phone' Lilly demanded. Connor wanted to protest but he could tell from the look of her face any objection would have been overruled. He hesitantly handed his phone to the brown haired girl. She typed something before stating: 'Oh you totally like him.' Connor's brows furrowed. 'He's the last thing you searched for on Instagram.' 

'That doesn't mean anything,' Connor argued.

 'Oh yes it does,' Lilly kept looking at the phone, 'Oh honey!' she exclaimed with a high-pitched voice, 'I'd be proposing to him too if he let me use his printer.' Connor suppressed a smile as he grabbed his phone from Lilly's hands. 

Lilly sighed, 'You know, with some people it's just like God said: let's really make this one pretty to piss people off' 

'Troye is definitely a result of that' Connor laughed, his cheeks turning red as he realized he'd said that out loud. Lilly shook her head lightly. 

'Connor Joel Franta, you so like this guy' 

'I kinda do'

~~~~~~~~~

Now this, is what I'd truly call, a long time no see.

I'm truly sorry, it's been like.. 1.5 years?

Anyhow, I kind of stopped writing tronnor because well, I was writing  a novel for school, and because of Note To Self and Troye and Jacob. I just don't know if I still find it morally okay for me to write fanfiction like this you know? I have a very long summerbreak right now so maybe I'll finish what I started (1,5 years ago but who's counting anyway). Maybe I won't, I'm sorry. My life is truly a mess atm. 

On a brighter note, GUESS WHO I MET WHEN I WAS ON VACATION IN LONDON?!!!!!!

THIS HAPPENED. THIS HAPPENED!!!!! I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT. HE'S TRULY SO SWEET AND SO KIND. I WAS LITERALLY GOING TO THE CREATOR STORE TO GET COMMON CULTURE AND THERE HE WAS? 

he really took the time for some conversation and it was so nice (:

i love him

xo -J