WERE COUSINS!!

Marinette's POV

Me and Alya bought (F/F), then we started going to my house. We were walking in silence until Alya spoke up.

"Hey Marinette you haven't actually told me who your Cousin is yet"

"Hmm I don't even know them?"

"What really!? Then we're about to meet this mystery Cousin of yours" she said while opening the door to the bakery.

"Hi Mom here's the (F/F) you wanted me to get!" I greeted Mom.

"Marinette dear good timing! Alya would you like to stay and eat with us for Lunch?" She asked Alya.

"Sure Mrs. Cheng! I would love to stay"

I gave the (F/F) to Mom and she started preparing the plates. After we finished setting up the table, me and Alya started chatting.

"He must be well rested now. Dear I'll be getting your Cousin so I hope you welcome him!" Mom said while going to get my Cousin

"Marinette~ It's a he~" she's singing while elbowing me.

(M/N)'s POV

I finished unpacking and decided to take a shower. I took a quick shower and wore some shorts that end up at my knees. A (Favourite Color) T shirt with a hood and the design is white/black outlines.

So I was drying my hair like a scene in a typical anime. I fixed my hair Until I heard a knock.

"(M/N) dear lunch is ready!" Auntie Cheng calls from the door.

"Yes Auntie I'll be on my way" I say as I put on my rubber shoes. I looked at the mirror to see if my contact lense are on. I looked at my right eye Glad to see that there is a (eye Color) lense. I let out breath for relief.

I went to the dining room to see Uncle, Auntie, a brunette and a girl with blue hair. I give them all a closed eye smile as I went to the table while waving.

"Sorry did I take Long by the way my name is (M/N) hope we get along!!"

Marinette's POV

Before (M/N) arrived.

"Girl I'm so excited to meet your Cousin!" Alya exclaimed while readying her phone to take photos of my Cousin.

"Me too Mom didn't even mention about me having a--"

"Sorry did I take Long by the way my name is (M/N) hope we get along" I was cut off by a familiar voice but I can't quite put my finger into it.

I looked to see (M/N) in front of me sitting at the chair in front!! Of me!!