great just great.. :/

Anna Marie's POV

beeeeeeep beeeeepppp the sound from my alarm woke me up Damn why so early then I saw someone burst through the door it was selena she yelled "girl get your ass up were gonna be late we both woke up late" I looked at the clock and it said 7:30 were supposed to be there by 8:15 so I got up and she walked out the door I went to my closet and I was looking for what to wear I have like a hole bunch of clothes that's why I had inufe for me to put in my suit case, so I grabbed a red crop top that shows my belly, I also picked white shorts and my white and red Jordan's and some pair of socks I grabbed everything I ended ans rushed to the bathroom and took a quick shower when I got out I grabbed a towel and dried my self then I grabbed my new pair of red under wear and pit it on I also put on my red bras after that I put on my clothes and my socks and Jordan's I put my pj's in my hamper and I grabbed my blow dryer and dried my hair I put my hair in a messy pony tail with my bangs hanging off on the side, I grabbed my make up and put some eye liner and some white sparkly eyeshadow then I brushed my teeth when I was done I put some pink lip gloss On my lips, I walked back to my room I grabbed my suit case and put it on my bed then I grabbed my charger and put it in my suit case also I grabbed my phone, I walked to my dresser and grabbed my bracelets and my earings and i put them on i also put on my belly button pearcing...

Selena's POV 

i grabed all my sruff and walked down stairs waiting for marie so i sat down in the couch, if your wondering what im wearing im wearing purple shorts and a white tank top with a blue crop top over it also im wearing black jordans, so i picked up my phone and called justin my boyfreind but he didnt pick up he must be still packing then all of a sudden marie came down stairs and she looked really cute im so happy i met her and told her to live with me so hen i snaped out of my thoughts and i heard a beep outside i got up and looked out the window and it was justin and cody then i turned around and said " you ready"  she noded and i got my stuff and marie did the same we walked out the door and then put our stuff in the car then marie got in the car and i walked back to the door to close it and lock it when i did i got in the car and justin drove off to the air port.

On our way to the air port marie askd me something "were are we going"  and i said " were going to miami"  when i said that her face lit up she seemed happy, i said " your happy arnt you" she said " ya duhh i am" I giggled and when we got to the air port there were screaming fans but there were secrurity gards so we were okay , we got out the car and grabed our stuff from the trunck justin and cody did the same as me and marie, then we walked to our privete jet and my crew was there they were coming with us, justins crewis already in miami waitng for him also cody's crew is too in miami , so then we all got in the privete jet and we sat down i coudl tell marie was confused but ill tell her when we get to miami the crew were in the other room just haning out with justin and cody me and marie dicided to stay in the middle of the jet right now she was on her phone just doing something...

Austin's POV

so im at the beach with camila my beautiful girllfriend and the crew ya they  to come with me, me and camila are meeting some mahomies and fith harmony fans and taking pictures with us and if your wondering were we are we are in miami i love it here this is were im gonna be staying till my tour starts but ill be coming here anytime when im on break and i gotta admit it being famouse is awesome................

......................................................................................................................

do u know whats gonna happen next if u do comment like or vote and if u love it like comment or vote and i love u guys u guys r the best..... - jenny