the worst day of my life

so i was waiting for selena and finally she came out she was waering a cute dress it was baby blue it had flowers on  it fit her perfectly... so i said " you look beautiful and you ready" she said "yeah im ready and thanx you look beautiful too" so we walked out the door... while we were on our way out of the hotel  there were paparazzi taking pictures of me and selena they kept asking questions like selena who is she, is she your sister, is she a friend and other stuff like that so selena said to them "She is my cousint I found out a few weeks ago she is really cool to be with and she is also pregnant so can you please give us some space" they backed up letting our way throughout the hotel but they were still taking pictures and following us on our way to the beach So when we got the beach a group of 3 girls noticed selena so they walked towards us and one blonde girl said" oh my God selena gomez" and selena said " ya  that's me nice to meet you" they all smiled and a girl with black hair said " who is this pretty girl"  I said I'm selena's cousint" they all gasped and another girl said its an honor to meet you and what's your name "  I said its an honor to meet you to and ny name is Annamarie what's your name sweetheart" She said" my name is Natasha and this is Brianna and this is Kylie" I said " those are beautiful names" they said thnx" and one of them said can we have a pic with u" Me and selena noded  and we took a pic when we were done they said they had to leave so we waved goodbye they waved goodbye also..

so now we we're walking out the parking lot so we can take a spot at the sand we keep walking and then selena stoped me and said " what are the paparazzi doing over there"  I looked at her direction and I didn't know I was confused cause the paparazzi and a group of girls were over there crowdin who ever is there so selena and me took our sandles off and and held them on our hand she looked at me and looked back at we're the paparazzi was and pulled my arm so we can go over there while we were walking over there one of the paparazzi saw us and said look it's selena gomez and her cousint that's when all the girls and the rest of the paparazzi looked at us and the paparazzi were taking pictures also some girls were screaming I was just standing there Luke an idiot and selena was talking to some of her fans.. wow this is to much ugh..

Austin's POV

so me and my girl Camila we're walking till we saw paparazzi they started taking pictures and some group of girls noticed so they ran over here it was kind of crazy but I liked it so me and camila took pics with some of the fans but I noticed one of the paparazzi turned there head and said " its selena gomez and her cousint" I tried to look at his direction but I couldn't see cause we were crowded so the rest of the paparazzi and the girls ran over there so camila took my hand and dragged me over there so the group of girls were leaving also the paparazzi so now we saw selena and her cousint but I only saw there backs camila taped on selenas back and said "hi selena nice to meet you I'm camila from Faith harmony" She turned around and smiled selena said " hi it's nice to meet you too this is my cousint annamarie" wow that name reminds me of my ex selena turned her around I guess the she was on her phone cause she was still looking down at it then selena took her phone away and said"  Anna Marie introduced your self so she looked up and I was shocked she just stared at me I couldn't believe who it was It was my ex girlfriend omg why why does this have to happen to me she stared at selena and gave her the wtf look so annamarie said " um I have to go" She gave me one last look before walking away selena just glared at me before walking away too then camila faced me and said " well that was okword and that girl was kind of rude she didn't say hi or anything" I said " maybe she is shy you don't know"  she said " yahoo maybe your right Heyy let's go sit over there"  we walked to we're she pointed and the good thing is that she did not know that selena and annamarie we're right near us they were sitting down on a blanket I guess they were talking so I wanted to say something to them so I told camila " babe I'm gonna go to get us a snack okay I'll be back" She gave me a peck on the lips and laid down with her sunglasses on her she shut her eyes and put her headphones on so I walked towards them and Marie was the first one to look..

.........................................

heyyy guys it's Jenny this I a new page for the story I hope u guys like it.. how do you think camila is going to be to annamarie do you think she will be nice or mean comment ur answer and pls like and vote.. thanx love u guys.. :*