[LISA] The Drama

🦊
CHAPTER 11
🌟 JUNE 25, 2018 🌟

"Just make a move on her or be obvious about your real intention kid! Or else you'll stay on the friend zone forever." Those were the words Lisa first heard once she got back inside Winner's apartment, causing her to frown.

She looked behind her where Mino and Hoon were standing, and found them with confused expressions too. "Are you expecting another visitor Oppa?" she asked.

Hoon shook his head, "you're the only one we called though?"

"What are you saying?" Her Seungyoon-oppa started once again when the three began walking towards the living room - where his voice is coming from. "We gave you our blessing for--"

"Who got your blessing Yoon-oppa?" Liz cut the older guy off causing the two to snap their heads to her eyes wide.

With furrowed eyebrows, her eyes trailed to the phone Jinwoo was holding and finally realized what's happening. "Oppa! That's my phone!" She whined, running towards the couch and reaching for it, "who are you-- oh! It's Jungoo!" she excitedly waved.

Minho and Seunghoon looked at each other, "Jungoo?" They both questioningly said, before putting down the bags of kimchi they're holding, and sitting beside Lisa.

Jungkook was about to smile when he saw Lisa, but froze when the remaining two 'brothers' joined the frame. He immediately bowed, "uh.. annyeonghaseyo Hyungs," he greeted.

Deputy Lee crossed his arms and haughtily looked at Kook, "oh it's you," he uttered, earning a glare from Lisa.

"Eyy.. It's Jungkook! How's Suga doing?" Mino smiled fondly unlike Hoony.

"Well he's sleeping, the usual," Kook laughingly replied, feeling more at ease with him.

Mino then slightly elbowed Liz with a teasing smile, "is he your boyfriend?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

The girl laughed, "oppa no! He likes someone else," she then smiled at Kook - who by the way is currently sporting a fake smile.

"He likes another girl?" Jinwoo pointedly - and loudly - asked, probably for Jungkook to hear, which obviously happened because the Bangtan maknae suddenly cleared his throat.

"I know now! Was that what you're talking about when we arrived?" Lisa exclaimed, not allowing Jungkook to protest as she quickly continued;

"Ohhh Jungkook, you're smart huh? You don't want me to help you cause you're going to ask for our Oppas' permissions first!" She then clapped with a proud smile, "and it seems like you already got Jinu and Yoon -oppas' blessings! Chaeng will be really happy once she finds out! I'm so proud of you Jungoo!"

Hoony was just watching Jungkook's face throughout Lisa's speech - turning from nervous to startled to downright horrified. He actually felt sympathetic for the boy but then realized how funny the situation is.

Liz is actually considered as YG family's maknae as of now. Even though Chanwoo was younger, because she's a girl, they feel more protective of her. And when did Chan even act like a maknae in the first place?

Anyway, everyone knew how naïve she could get, but not to the point that she's stupid - she just tends to assume things that are more obvious and more out there which is actually natural. But sometimes, her lack of sensibility tests their patience.

"I see he likes Pasta," Seunghoon taunted, "interesting.." he even added with a sing-song voice.

Mino who's still a bit confused of what's happening - he thought the kid likes Lisa? - turned to the girl. "You're happy with that?" he asked.

"Why not Oppa? My friends will be happy, then I'm happy.. right Kook-ah?" She grinned at the pitiful guy.

"Ahh.. ne," Jungkook breathed out.

"Well then, you got my blessing bro! Go and get the girl!" Minho stood up and saluted at Kook, "I'm hungry so good luck Jungkook!" Then he's out as Jinwoo immediately took his seat.

"You got my blessing too! Cause Deputy Lee wants everyone to be happy!" Hoon stood up and laughed out evilly before following Mino to the kitchen. "Damn I love drama!" he yelled before disappearing - earning a frown from Lisa.

"What drama? Is he talking about What's Wrong With Secretary Kim cause I love that drama too!" She asked Jinwoo - who just looked at Seungyoon, biting his lip to stop himself from laughing.

"Yeah Liz, he's talking about that.. he had a huge crush on Park Seojoon.." Jinu laughingly answered.

"Oh shoot! Me too! He's just so.." she sighed dreamily, "..beautiful."

"Pfft.." Yoon uncontrollably chuckled, "okay, let's go Hyung. We'll let you two talk, I'm sure you missed each other." He then stood up and pulled Jinwoo towards the kitchen.

Lisa turned back to her phone and found Kook staring into nothing with his mouth parted. She giggled, "yah! Still there?"

Kook blinked out of his reverie and lightly coughed, "hey.." he drawled, looking down.

"Hey look at me, it's our first time videocalling.. this feels exciting don't you think Kook-ah?" She giddily uttered.

He looked back up with a tight-lipped smile, "you're right."

Liz pouted noticing his mood, "what's wrong?"

"Lisa.. you shouldn't have told them about--" JK sighed and massaged his temple, "look, it's not okay when you just tell everybody those types of stuff. I know you feel happy about it but what if your friend isn't ready to tell others or.. you're actually wrong about your assumptions, what would happen then? Didn't you think of that?"

The girl bit her lip, looking down her lap, "you're right, I'm sorry. I just thought I'd help you cause I heard you talking about making a move on someone.. and who else would you be pertaining to but Ro, right? I'm sorry I'll shut up about it from now on."

Jungkook sighed exasperatedly, "Lisa-yah.." he drawled and paused for a while. Liz felt her heart race, looks like she really pissed him off this time.

Why can't she do something right? After everything he had done for her? Jungkook's right, it's his feelings! Who is she to make decisions for him? She was being a complete push-over all this time. Wow, you're really rude Lisa.

📽 Videocall ended.
0:56:21
CALL BACK | CANCEL | HIDE

⚠️ Connection failed!
TRY AGAIN | CANCEL | SETTINGS

⚠️ Connection failed!
TRY AGAIN | CANCEL | SETTINGS

Her shoulders slumped - he had given up on her. Well, if she's friends with herself she'll do the exact same thing. She was really excited being friends with someone from one of the groups she looks up to, and someone who Bambam always talks to her about, but why does she have to ruin it?

"Liz?" she looks up to her Jinwoo-oppa, "dinner's ready."

"Okay," she slightly smiled before standing up.

"What happened?"

"Nothing oppa, let's eat!" She exclaimed, masking her dismay with a bright smile.

a bit sad :(
follow me on twitter if you like!
@dancerlalice !