Chapter 2

You leapt up from your spot, whimpering as Baldi approached. Your noise of distress caused him to wince. His hesitation gave you a beautiful opportunity to run.

Bursting through the smashed door, you began to sprint into the maze of his school. His footsteps could be heard behind you and you took a sharp turn, bursting into a room and finding yourself in the school faculty.

"Oh god..."

Your mistake was clear. It was a dead end. You felt something sharp prick your back and you instantly guessed it was Baldi. You hadn't even heard him come in!

A shiver soured down your spine, and he clearly saw it, letting out an excited chuckle.

"Turn around."

You began to turn, feeling whatever was touching your back tear at the clothes you were wearing around your torso.

"Slowly!"

You finally faced him. He was practically shining. "Finally... the predator catches his prey..."

"Leave me alone! You're insane!"

He reached a hand out, but stopped as something white slapped him across the head and he fell unconscious. You looked up to your saviour to see a sock puppet.

Wait...

A sock puppet?

It made a strange noise then disappeared. This was an opportunity to leave!

You turned to the door and began to quickly leave. "Now... where is the exit..."

"Oh (Y/N)~" The principals voice came from around the corner. "You said anything!~"

You groaned, turning to run the other way but finding it blocked by a brush that was standing itself up.

"GOTTA SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP!"

It rammed into you, causing you to fall and be dragged along the corridor. You gasped as the exit came into view.

"Stop!"

It came to a halt and you stood up, ready to leave.

You opened the door, feeling glad to walk out, but a click was heard and a net dropped from above you, wrapping around you and trapping you swiftly.

"Are you KIDDING ME?!"

You yelled out, trying to crawl out from within the net but finding that you can't.

A figure came into view, and you realised it was the principal.

"Oh, what a sight..."

You screamed as he took your hands. "Get away, creep!"

"You don't want to attract Baldi now, do you?"

He pressed something wet on your face and the pungent smell made you gag. You then found yourself unable to stay awake and fell limp into the principals arms...

(I'm out of ideas already! Why don't you guys help me out here 😂)