Chapter 8

You were walking to the toilet when suddenly, a brush came swerving in front of you. You gasped, stumbling back. A man stood in front of you, dressed in green. You raised an eyebrow.

"Haven't I seen you before?"

"GOTTA SWEEP, SWEEP, SWEEP!"

You frowned, confused, before he shoved you through a door.

"Listen, kid. You don't know what you're getting yourself into." His tone of voice suddenly changed and you felt your blood run cold.

"You don't know my plan." You responded, rolling your eyes.

"Fair enough. I wont ask questions. He's got ears everywhere. If you need me, give me a call." He smirked. "Also, you have seen me before... in a different form." He lifted the brush and winked before leaving  you alone in the room. 

"Could there be ANY more distractions?"

A squeak of a chair moving from behind you made you jump. You groaned, spinning around to see two people.

A short, young girl with brown hair and covered up eyes smiled to me. "Is this the girl who will save us?"

Beside her stood a tall man with white hair and a sock puppet in hand. You made a mental note that maybe this was what you'd seen earlier. Maybe you were hallucinating them as different creatures. 

"Lets not jump to that conclusion, Playtime. She has Baldi strung but he is not stupid."

"Hey? What are you guys talking about?" You mumbled, approaching them. The girl looked a bit nervous and took the mans hand.

"Hey. I'm Arts and Crafters..." He seemed shy, avoiding your gaze. "We want your help."

"This is Playtime." He motioned to the young child. She was definitely in the younger years. "She has bad eyesight, so excuse her if she struggles to see you." 

"Can I call you AC for short?" You chuckled, watching as his cheeks flushed. "Sure."

You watched as AC let go of Playtime's hand. He was scribbling down on a piece of paper. It looked like a map. Playtime approached you, smiling gleefully. "Lets play!"

She pulled out a skip rope and handed it to you. You raised an eyebrow before jumping it.

"1, 2, 3-" You stumbled as she counted. "Oops! You messed up."

She then let you try again, stopping at 10. "Woah. Lets play again sometime."

You smiled at her as she giggled and ran away. You glanced to AC. "What's this?" 

"It's a map of the school. It'll help you get around incase something goes wrong. I know what happened with the Principal... You should avoid this area-" He pointed his puppet, "-at all costs. He walks around there."

"Wow. Thank you..." You took the paper, smiling. "What did Playtime mean when she said 'the girl who will save us'?" 

You shot the question quickly, making him gulp, his grey eyes darting around.

"We're all stuck in here... the bully, Playtime, me, Gotta Sweep, Principal..."

You stayed silent, still confused. "We can't leave. Baldi makes sure of it... You see- we aren't normal. He stole us when we were young and forced us into stopping his targets so he can take them until they eventually kill themselves or join us."

"You could walk out of the door though..."

"We can't. He's planted something inside of us that self-destructs as soon as it leaves the building." He looks up at you with pleading eyes.

"I know you dont know me, or who we are, but please... please find a way to free us! Playtime is so recent. She came here 6 months ago. She was Lilia Percy, all over the news."

You gasped. She WAS all over the news.

"Don't worry-"

The door behind you creaked open and you turned, finding Baldi staring at you. You turned back to AC but he was... gone? Did he disappear again? Were you hallucinating or did he ACTUALLY disappear as a giant sock puppet? You glanced down at the map.

"Who gave you that?" Baldi scowled.

"Calm down, I did. I made it so I wouldn't lose where your classroom is." You forced a smile and walked out of the house.

"Good thinking, (Y/N)! I'm glad you're settling in." Baldi grinned, his eyes fierce. "Soon, you'll be all mine."

His words made you shiver, and bile rose in your throat. You didn't want to know the true meaning of that, so you just pushed out a "ha..ha.. yeah!"

YO GUYS! I TOOK UR ADVICE. TYSM <3
--btw i added pictures to most chapters- a small character review and a yandere definition. (the characters match when the reader met them)... they aren't my pics btw so dont get confused ;)