Chapter 6

You sat in darkness, curled up in your living room. You had become paranoid, turning off all the lights to make it look like you weren't in. The police walked around your house every 5 minutes and occasionally came in to make sure you were still here.

"What if he comes while you guys are on your break?" You broke the silence and waiting for an answer. "It will be fine."

You huffed. They were useless. You were better off moving out of town, then you wouldn't be near Baldi and he'd have no trace of you.

You looked around the beaten up house. You didn't exactly have any valuables except for a family photo and a stuffed bear that you'd cherished for many years.

You decided you'd be better off travelling, finding a job and getting away from this place.

Despite being a student, you were sure you could get a job then enroll yourself into a new school. A real school.

You took your black backpack and carefully began to pack lots of water bottles and snacks. You made yourself some food before you left and glanced around once more.

Was this really worth it?

Yes. It was. That man could rape you. He could murder you, get away with it then go and do the same to other girls.

But a yandere sticks to his love... doesn't he?

An idea popped into your head.

Maybe you could lure him to the police, by pretending you liked him. Acting like you had been thankful for his "heroic save".

It was a plan you were willing to do. You then discussed it with the police officer and he added.

"We will place a tracker in your shirt so that if all goes wrong, we will know where you are."

"Good idea. Maybe I could reveal his hideout as well."

"Are you sure? He's dangerous..." The plump officer scratched his beard, studying your expression. "It'll be fine."

He nodded in approval. You knew this was a good plan, but a dangerous one. It was worth it.

••••

You pushed open the doors of the school you hated. This was the only place you could think of going. He had a house a few streets away but you had exposed that to the police, so there was no doubt he'd left.

You wandered around the halls, seemingly getting more lost by every turn. You suddenly ran into a large boy. He stuck his hand out, asking for money. You raised an eyebrow.

"Here. Take some of this. Do you know where Baldi is?"

You swore you saw a flash of fear in his eyes, but he was good at hiding it.

"His classroom."

He then wandered off, leaving you stood there.

"Okay..." You muttered, walking down the hallway.

When you finally came across the classroom, it seemed to be empty. You walked in and quietly closed the door behind you.

"You came back?"

The familiar voice sounded from the left of you. Your head shot in the direction and you saw him stood there, ruler in hand.

"I-"

"You came back!"

He suddenly seemed to spring to life, stumbling over to you with his eyes wide and menacing. You cowered and pressed your back against the door.

"Oh- oh I'm sorry. Am I scaring you? I'll try not to do that. Oh, my love! What made you return?"

"I- I wanted to talk to you."

"Then we shall talk!" He grabbed your hand, making your uncontrollable shaking very noticeable. He gave you an odd glance then dragged you out of the classroom.