Bonus Chapter #2

Idol's Inspiration

Shhhhh...
Warm, steaming water is pouring over her body. Her soft skin is being washed from the sweat and mud after a long and hard match. Her heart is still beating like wild although this nice water is doing amazing in calming her down.

Steam is surrounding her naked body under the shower that is supposed to wash away all the cries and marks that were left on her gentle body after the intense football match.

She turned off the water, her long silver hair lazily sticking to her wet body as she grabs a towel and wraps it around herself. She gazes at two piles of clothes. One was her team football dress. Yellow stripes on the while cloth were representing the name of her team - Mlbb White Tigers.
There is a golden number on it. The player under number six was none other than Miya.

On the other pile, there is her usual clothes. She needed to get changed into something that wasn't soaking wet. She quickly dried herself and then put on the casual blue jeans and a light blue crop top. It's summer and outside is terribly hot - her hair will dry on the sun, no use of using hair dryer.

She made a quick ponytail just to prevent her hair from sticking to her body and left the bathroom. She was with the rest of her team, in their football camp. They have officially reached quarter-finals now but it was no big deal for them. Her team is going for victory.

Now, they're having a day off and since the sun is still up, she might get outside and catch some of its warm light. She opened the door, putting on just simple snickers and walked outside just to be met with two girls on the fence gate being pushed away by the security.

Miya watched them for a moment. One of them had long purple braid and cheergunning uniform while the other one had slightly shorter black hair. She had a copy of Miya's dress and as soon as they noticed the famous female football player, they started fangirling badly.

"Oh my goodness!! That's Miya!" The black haired girl screamed pointing at the silver haired elf who still isn't used to the fame.

The purple-haired one who was standing next to her quickly turned towards her. She screamed in excitement and slightly jumped in place few times. "I can't believe!!"

Miya chuckled slightly with amused look in her eyes. She took few steps forwards walking up to the fence. "Hello, my ladies." She said with a smile arching her lips. "What is bringing you here?"

They both now screamed in the same time looking at each other before dashing to the fence where Miya was leaned on. "I-is this really you? Is this really happening??" The purple-haired girl asked touching the elf's hand.