Part 8: Shopping

"We're here hyung." Jimin said happily jumping out of the car and running around to Yoongi's side opening the door before he did because he was making sure he had everything.

"Thank you Jimin-ah." Yoongi said getting out and the younger closed the door behind him happily.

"We're going this way first." Jimin said pointing at a busy street.

"Okay?" Yoongi said confused but Jimin started walking.

Jimin was oblivious to all the other people as he'd learned to zone out over the years to make things easier.

Yoongi on the other hand was very aware of all the people who were watching them both, whispering to one another about the two handsome men in suits.

Yoongi started to get more nervous when he had lost the short younger in the crowd, honestly he started panicking but was quickly snapped back to reality when Jimin grabbed his arm gently saying "Try not to get separated hyung otherwise you might get lost."

Jimin kept walking holding Yoongi's arm before stopping and turning to a confused Yoongi.

Holding onto Yoongi's arm was awkward especially because he was walking in front of him so Jimin had a better idea even though the thought of it made him blush.

It was more practical but a embarrassing thing to ask to an acquaintance let alone to his boss.

"H-hyung it might be easier if we... we held... h-hands..." Jimin said his face going bright red.

"Okay." Yoongi said before gently holding onto Jimin's hand.

Jimin felt even more blood rush to his face which he thought was impossible and started walking ahead with his head down.

Yoongi on the other hand couldn't help the smug grin that appeared on his face at the youngers reaction.

Suddenly Yoongi was the one who didn't care and Jimin was the one who cared.

Not what everyone who was watching thought but what Yoongi had thought of his request.

He was stupidly embarrassed but also comforted by the elders soft touch.

He let out a sigh before taking Yoongi to their first stop on their adventure, the lamb skewer restaurant.

Yoongi's face lit up the moment he stepped in and realised.

"I love lamb skewers." Yoongi said with a bright smile, joy apparent in his voice.

"Then let's get some to eat and we can go shopping after some we didn't have dinner." Jimin said taking a seat as the owner approached.

"The usual Jimin-ah?" The much older man said earning a smile and a "Yes please." from Jimin before turning to Yoongi and asking what he'd like simply responding "The same as Jimin please."

Yoongi decided since it was obvious that Jimin was a regular for the owner to know what he ordered that what ever it was must be nice.

"You really trust what I normally order." Jimin said before laughing lightly.

"Well you said that you trusted me before so I thought I may as well return the trust. Plus you sat really far away from the menu." Yoongi pointed out which made Jimin physically face palm before saying "Sorry Hyung." In an apologetic tone.

"It's fine Jimin-ah. So what are we eating?" Yoongi asked looking at the younger who was looking everywhere but at Yoongi.

"Rice, lamb skewers and a bit of kimchi because the owner knows it's my favourite." Jimin said with a wide smile thinking about his favourite food.

"So what else do you like to eat?" Yoongi asked in an attempt to get to know Jimin better.

"Strawberries oh and cake. I really like cake. And chocolate but not all the time. I like rice anddd ramennn andddd lots more that I can't list." Jimin said with a very wide smile finally looking and Yoongi who was admiring the youngers expression.

"What about you hyung."

"I like lamb skewers, ramen, crisps, burgers and Korean bbq." Yoongi said said not putting much thought into it because he normally just ate ramen because it was fast.

"Do you have any hobbies?" Jimin asked now placing his head on his hand to look at the older more comfortably.

"Playing basket ball, playing piano, rapping, writing songs, attempting to learn new languages... just boring stuff really-"

"None if that's boring. I can't believe you wrap hyung! I knew you played piano and we're good at basket ball from highschool but I didn't know you rapped or wrote music. It's so cool. Wow. Like actually can I hear you rap?" Jimin asked excitedly.

"Maybe another time Jimin-ah. Do you have any hobbies?" Yoongi said shyly.

"I like to sing, dance, play video games, clean, drink and to listen to music." Jimin said still looking at the elder.

"I remember hearing you sing in highschool when you were in singing lessons and he teacher would leave the door open. You sounded really good, you could even be a idol." Yoongi said keeping eye contact with the younger who looked away blushing at what he had said.

"We both know I couldn't if you've heard me sing hyung." Jimin said embarrassed that he was heard.

"I like your voice Jimin-ah it's emotional, soft but strong and it's got a good range. It's also got a unique sound. Any song writer would love to write for you." Yoongi said nonchalantly.

"I think your just being nice hyung." Jimin said before quickly adding "Oh foods coming."

They both thanked the owner for the meal and he slipped some extra rice onto Yoongi's because he was polite.

Yoongi ended up giving Jimin half of his kimchi because seeing Jimin smile eating it was making his day.

They both finished off before carrying on on their adventure grabbing food for Yoongi's house but it ended up being late before they could do half of Jimin's plans because Yoongi didn't know what to get for the stuff he knew how to cook since Jimin refused to let him just buy ramen.

They decided instead of working the next day they would spend the full day shopping and dress more casual to go back out.

Yoongi was picking Jimin up at ten from his house and then they were going shopping to finish off Jimin's fun shopping trip.

So far it proved to be very fun for Yoongi.