Part 5: Interview

"I want this job for lots of reasons really, the main being to have something to do so I can get out of my house as much as I can, money being another so I can move out. I also want to try something different and what's more different than not knowing what role is available for a potential job." Jimin said before laughing.

"I think it'll be a good start." Jimin carried on looking at Yoongi straight in the eye for the first time since they entered that room.

Although he couldn't go it long it was a good start.

"Hm then what job would u want ideally?" Yoongi said trying not to be obvious he was mainly thinking about his family's company.

"Something to keep my busy which isn't something I do as a hobby because that'll take the fun out of it. I think the ideal job will probably be any job as long as it isn't boring."

"So what about a designer or a engineer? There busy?" Yoongi said thinking more about the younger now than his sudden want for him to get the job at his company.

"Too boring plus I wouldn't know what to do. I was thinking more of a assistant but not like the boring sits behind a desk all day. The one who goes around even on days off and helps because that's a busy job plus if your lucky you get to go on trips with your company." Jimin said laughing with crescent eyes.

His hands finally were calming down from trembling.

"So you want to be a fun assistant for some company heir who basically does no work other than appearances and living a general life?" Yoongi said slightly surprised by the youngers preferred job.

"Exactly and the person I work for should be cool and brave like you hyung." Jimin said with a bright smile.

"The job is yours." Yoongi said smiling kindly.

Jimin didn't understand what his hyung had said and was clueless simply saying "Huh?"

"Jimin do you remember my last name?" Yoongi asked raising a eyebrow before smiling smugly.

"Min Yoongi?" Jimin said getting a nod in response.

"Who is your interview with today?" He asked his next question.

"Mr Min?" Jimin answered still clueless.

"And who's office are we in right now?" Yoongi asked trying not to giggle at the youngers cute confused expression.

"Mr... Min's?"

"Jimin who is that very attractive man who's father made him put a picture of himself on the wall in front of us?" Yoongi said before laughing the nervousness in his stomach fully going away as did the youngers.

"You... WAIT. YOUR MR MIN HYUNG!" Jimin shouted more than asked.

"Took you long enough. You were so nervous about the interview and getting in trouble that you didn't even realise even though it was obvious." Yoongi said laughing softly.

"Jeez I'm such a idiot I'm never gonna get a job." Jimin said placing his head in his hands.

"You got the job when you called me cool kid." Yoongi parting Jimin's head with a smile.

Jimin couldn't help but feel sentimental for the past in that moment recalling the familiar touch from his memories, a memory that stayed with him everyday for two years.

"It's fine hyung really I wouldn't be any good." Jimin said quietly with a unintentional pout.

"Well it's yours and if you don't take it I'm going to be without a assistant to basically look after me since I can't look after myself." Yoongi said returning a pout knowing that the actual job that was available was perfect for him.

His father said his son slept to much and didn't eat often enough so made him open the job role of assistant otherwise he'd have to move back home.

"But hyung there's definitely someone better for the job." Jimin insisted.

"Then this is your chance to learn. Plus it makes it weird for me as well since I get shy around new people unless they make a impression which takes a lot." Yoongi said pointing out how it would benefit Yoongi knowing the younger was kind purely from his attitude and from what he'd heard from his best friends now boyfriend Jin.

"I'd make everything harder..." Jimin said quietly before realising the slight innuendo then flushing from embarrassment.

He honestly didn't know why but his mind went there after saying it.

"Well we can learn until it isn't as hard." Yoongi said watching his words also realising the innuendo that made the younger flushed.

He could have said 'I could help fix that' but he knew better than that plus he didn't have the confidence especially around Jimin.

"But h-hyung-" Jimin said with a look of guilt in his eyes as he played with his fingers.

Yoongi cut him off placing his large, soft, veiny hands on the youngers.

"Just say yes."