Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I didn't get much sleep last night. Who would after finding out the boy you just hang out with was released from jail from a crime you don't know. I called up Sarah so we could hang out and get my mind off things. I couldn't tell her though, I wouldn't tell her.

" hey Rebecca "

" Sarah hey do you wann-" I heard sniffling noises in the phone. " Sarah are you crying " another sniffle came.

" ughh ya, I still haven't found hackles" hackles was still missing this was not normal. Usually when hackles leaves its only for the night.

" I'm coming right over" I hung up the phone and put descent clothes on.

I started walking down the road when I saw a little boy in front of me, walking in the road by himself.

" Toby get back here " a man yelled. I looked over and noticed it was harry.

" hey harry" I yelled

" oh hey " he said. " Rebecca right?"

" Ha ya" it wasn't really funny, it was disappointing to know that he doesn't know my fuckin name. Then I thought of a idea. " remember when you said we should hang out sometime"

" uhh no, sorry I don't"

" oh... Well I do, and I was wondering if that sometime could be today" I'm such a slut. But Harry was amazingly and unbelievably hott!

" I'm actually busy today, babysitting Toby " he rubbed Toby's head. " maybe another time though".

" you don't like me do you?" It just came out but I like to say thing straight forward.

" no it's not that it's just that.. I uhh... Got a girlfriend"

" we'll of course you do I mean how could you not. It's not like I'm asking you out or anything I just thought we could be friends" I was not surprised he has a girlfriend. But my hopes went down the drain.

" we'll I'm with her right now so... I really can't hangout."

" ya I get it, I mean I have a boyfriend" I started to lower my voice. " but at least I don't hang with him 24/7."

He did a cute smile " really" I nodded. " who is he?" He still was smiling, was he flirting?"

" of course you would want to know"

" I just want to know if he exists" he stepped closer, so now we were about 5 feet away.

" what, you don't think I can get a boyfriend" I raised my eyebrows. This is fun. I stepped closer. 3 feet away.

" I know you are very capable of getting one, but do you have one" he stepped closer. 2 feet.

" yes"

"What's his name"

" jay" Harry made a weird face. Could he tell I was lying.

" who's that"

" you wouldn't know him, he's older"

" oh so your getting raped"

" No. We haven't had sex"

" really? You haven't had sex?"

" no, why so surprised?"

" I'm sorry I just assumed" he took I step back.

" so you find out I'm a virgin and you get scared"

" no I'm not scared, I just... I should go, Megan's waiting for me"

" Megan Smith?"

" ya you know her?"

" to well" I walked away.

Sarah's face was stained with tears. I kept telling her how sorry I was for her but she didn't speak. I thought this would probably be a bad time to mention me and Harry flirtatious conversation.

" do you know Megan Smith" I asked. She just nodded.

" we'll guess what" I didn't wait for a response. " Harry's dating her".

" what" she yelled.

" ya, I talked to him on the way here and- "

" you talked to him?!? That's probably why you took so long."

" ya, but anyways he said he was dating Megan."

" isn't that the girl that asked Ty to the dance just because she knew you liked him. "

" yep that's her, she has something against me and I don't know why"

" why would harry date her"

" maybe he likes those kind of people"

" you mean whores"

" yep"

I could tell she wasn't as sad, but her eyes were still puffy and red. She could not go out in public today.

" wanna go back to my house, we can text boys" Sarah's house doesn't have Internet. She might be rich but her parents have to find someway to ground her. She's grounded for looking for hackles after they told her not to. But her parents weren't home so she could easy sneak to my house and back without them knowing, considering that there never home.

She put on makeup to cover her redness and we walked down.

" so you know where Harry lives now?" Sarah asked

" I guess I do" I smiled. We were getting close to Harry's house and I started walking extra slow.

" Rebecca" Harry yelled, after running out of his house.

" Harry " I yelled back. He smiled.

" I thought about it and your right. We should hang out"